Nrl 2009

Melbourne Storm doing pretty well so far, Billy Slater and Inglis have been doing well i reckon. Yeah, the dragons deserve to be at the top of the ladder at this moment i reckon.

Apart from my nearlynrl team has been a good NRL week for me. Hopefully I can get that weekly NRL tipping prize having the perfect round and the margin for the Dragons.

Must say the Dogs are starting to get their gritty defence back, they and the Dragons would have to be the early favourites.

Syl, the doggies have lost a game so we are still first. :D

Scored 844 in the DT one. The 2 weeks I put Creagh as captain over Soward, Creagh scores 53 and 47 and Soward scores 88 and 80!

Scored 900 something disappointed with that as I went down in the overall ranking.

Furner kept faith in Purtell :( I really want to unleash our Folau (Vidot) and could see him doing wonders for our backline.

Dam Panthers I tipped them and it looked like they might backup my tip only to cough up the ball time and time again on the Broncos line. And Dragons didn't help me, this years comp certainly doesn't have any real favourite. Manly look to be coming back to their best though, and the Knights are looking pretty good.

The NRL is one of the most unpredictable sports/competitions in the whole world. There is never a certainty to win a game. You can never be sure your team is going to win and even if a team is a heavy favourite, they can still lose convincingly. The favourite probably loses 30-40% of the time.

Add another one, Melbourne are the new Sharks! Can't believe how poor their attack is now, they lost Folau and now they don't look like scoring. I'm not going with my gut anymore I should have had 6 from 8 instead I am 4 from 8 :(

The NRL is one of the most unpredictable sports/competitions in the whole world. There is never a certainty to win a game. You can never be sure your team is going to win and even if a team is a heavy favourite, they can still lose convincingly. The favourite probably loses 30-40% of the time.

Speak for yourself! :D. I've gotten 7/8 and 6/8 in the past two weeks. Cowboys stopped my perfect round last week and the Dragons and the Storm stopped it this week.

I got 5 or 6 last week, and 6 this week I think but in the first few rounds I was getting 2, then 5, then 3 etc! :p

Geez lucky I didn't make Stagg captain in my NRL fantasy comp, now I'm up to 59 of 61,880. Can't believe I actually moved up as well since I had Lewis in my side.
DT one is going pretty crap down to over 1000th.

*Bump* Match of the round with the Bulldogs taking on the Dragons. Both the surprise packages this season and probably the form teams atm.

Certainly lived up to expectation, for mind the Dogs looked the better side especially on attack and their defence was top notch. Last call was dodgy although I wanted it to go that way cause I tipped the Dragons but I knew deep down it should have been a try.

As for the Sharkies, they played like they did against us but once again fell short due to them not making enough of their chances.

Well, Eastwood didn't really obstruct Soward, but he was offside and if your offside in defence it's a penalty. Also, you can see at first Soward was running straight to try intercept Pattern later. If he ran straight at Pattern he would have missed him.

I just can't get over the fact that Steve Clark gave us a decision.

Users who are viewing this thread