Nrl 2009

Robert Finch even admitted it should have been a try so Clark should expect to be dropped.

Finally the Raiders are on, tipped against them so got the win/win situation going.

The Sharkies are in major trouble, don't be surprised to see them gone next year.

Adelaide Adelaide Adelaide!!! :D

Sharks are useless, they were pretty good in the first half but they had all the ball in the opp 20 and couldn't do anything and we just came out firing.

Won't you miss your most hated team?

Morris is on fire, I would have him in my NSW team as him and Jennings will be one lethal combo.
Bulldogs took care of the Storm, just came out more fired up and fresher.

I dunno, it would be a bit weird but I don't care. It means they can't change their history of winning nothing except spoons if they get kicked out. If they move well that would just be funny, and the doggies would become our closest rivals which I would be happy with.

Yeah Morris is going great, really helping us put some points on which is what we lacked a little earlier in the year.

Trust me, you would miss the old derby. I love everything that the derby brings, the rivarly and the bragging rights for whoever wins.

It really makes me nervous when the Bears are saying they are "ready to go by 2013 but if a 'certain club' cannot participate in the NRL they we will be ready to go". Gosh, I wonder who that certain club is :rolleyes:. It also doesn't help how everyday when I turn on the TV and see all the bad news that involves the Sharks. I mean how can you lose $12 million?

Finally the Raiders from last year show up. Defence looks a bit suspect still but our attack improved out of sight. Of course it was only the Warriors but hopefully we stick to that style of play.

Trust me, you would miss the old derby. I love everything that the derby brings, the rivarly and the bragging rights for whoever wins.

It really makes me nervous when the Bears are saying they are "ready to go by 2013 but if a 'certain club' cannot participate in the NRL they we will be ready to go". Gosh, I wonder who that certain club is :rolleyes:. It also doesn't help how everyday when I turn on the TV and see all the bad news that involves the Sharks. I mean how can you lose $12 million?

I dunno, I really hate the sharks and the t-shirt army (:rolleyes:) and everything and Stgeorge have plenty of other great rivalrys - Bulldogs, Rooster sand South Sydney games always bring big crowds and we always go up to Newcastle in big numbers so it's usually big up there. We have a lot of Stgeorge supporters in Queensland so we usually have heaps of people up there at Suncorp. We have a lot of rivarlys and our location really helps. The Sharks are stuck in the middle of the Stgeorge area and Wollongong so it doesn't help for them.

I think the Bears merging with Cronulla would be a better overal option. Gives Cronulla a bigger supporter base which is what they need, and more supporters out in North Sydney means bigger crowds for not only Shark Park games but for games at ANZ and against teams up that way.

You mean the CSSC? They're dedicated, I reckon it would be great being one of them.

But to be honest I don't think the Bears would want to merge with another team considering how bad it turned out last time.

You mean the CSSC? They're dedicated, I reckon it would be great being one of them.

If that's what the sharks supporter group is called then I disagree. It's so stupid, no one else is allowed to join them as they have a dress code pretty much and reserved tickets in their bay. It's unfair to people that you that obviously want to be around the atmosphere of chanting and so.

The best supporter groups in the NRL are the Sharks and Raiders, there is a mutual respect between the two

I'm happy with the NSW lineup picked although wouldn't have minded Morris in for McManus. With Campo at 6 we have that x-factor that has been missing, just a case of him clicking now. Forward pack looks good although TLL should have been in there somewhere.

Don't tell me there are Raider fans on this forum. :noway

Great second half from us. I thought Penrith dominated early but we kept them out and took our chances so we deserved to be 10-0 up. Our attack in the second half of the game against Cronulla and this match has been some of the best this year, it's unpredictable and were pulling it off. Overlaps, cut out balls, running into gaps, offloads etc. It's looking bright for us!

Users who are viewing this thread