NRL Telstra Premiership 2007

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah 2008 should be better considering Steve Clark is retireing :D

Hey i just noticed you joined on my birthday... Lol.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
The big names on the market.
Braith Anasta (Roosters)
Matt Bowen (Cowboys)
Danny Buderus (Knights)
Matt Cooper (Dragons)
Brett Finch (Eels)
Israel Folau (Storm)
Jarryd Hayne (Eels)
Krisnan Inu (Eels)
Dallas Johnson (Storm)
Luke Lewis (Panthers)
Benji Marshall (Tigers)
Nathan Merritt (Souths)
Brett Stewart (Manly)
Willie Tonga (Bulldogs)
Taniela Tuiaki (Tigers)
Anthony Tupou (Roosters)
Trent Waterhouse (Panthers)
Carl Webb (Cowboys)

Would love to see any of those players in the Lime Green.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Huge name looks like he'll be popping onto the market in Willie Mason. He really must have ticked off the Bulldogs management for them to actually grant him a release.

CortezTheKiller

Club Cricketer
Huge name looks like he'll be popping onto the market in Willie Mason. He really must have ticked off the Bulldogs management for them to actually grant him a release.

We might see him up here then; he'd definitely earn better money in the Super League.

Wasn't he flirting with union the last time his contract was up for negotiation? Obviously there's a massive difference in what props do in the codes, but I reckon he's got more mongrel in his little toe than Dunning & Shepherdson put together. He could even make a decent no 8 or openside too.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Not as much talk from the media on him switching. He also was thinking of switching for the ABs rather than the Wallabies. Could make a decent prop but looks more like a blindside/no 8.

CortezTheKiller

Club Cricketer
Not as much talk from the media on him switching. He also was thinking of switching for the ABs rather than the Wallabies. Could make a decent prop but looks more like a blindside/no 8.

Yeah, you're right. He was born in Auckland, wasn't he? I remember Kidwell nailing him in a test for something he supposedly said when Brett Webb was doing the haka before the match.

Brad Thorn's already gone back to Canterbury too, for that matter. Time to choose a code and stick to it, Bradley....

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Yea he has some NZ connection probably what you said. I think it was what he was doing during the Haka, can't fully remember though.

Thorn wasn't given a renewal and no other clubs wanted him I think. Certainly won't be switching back to league though his age is catching up to him.

Users who are viewing this thread