NZ tour of India 2024 - 3 Tests

Excellent cricket by NZ. They have almost certainly ensured they will not lose this Test. But funny things have happened.

I know this is our lowest total at home, but I weirdly seem to be quite positive about this particular Test. I have a feeling we might still get back in it or perhaps even win this one.

The next 2 tests are in Pune and Mumbai- no idea what sort of pitch awaits us in Pune. It has always been slightly difficult to read. The Mumbai one will be curated per the needs of the team for sure. Interesting series this one.

One thing I dont get though- why is the Mumbai Test starting during Diwali? Shouldn't it be an off day?

I know this is our lowest total at home, but I weirdly seem to be quite positive about this particular Test. I have a feeling we might still get back in it or perhaps even win this one.

The next 2 tests are in Pune and Mumbai- no idea what sort of pitch awaits us in Pune. It has always been slightly difficult to read. The Mumbai one will be curated per the needs of the team for sure. Interesting series this one.

One thing I dont get though- why is the Mumbai Test starting during Diwali? Shouldn't it be an off day?
Naah man only rain can save innings defeat.

You won't come back from a 46 all out.

Its Like 1% at the moment.

Also New Zealand has a outstanding chance of winning the series now.

Pretty sure the other matches will be playes on a square turner from Day 1.

Just need New Zealand to bat first on those track and score 300 in first innings.

Ajaz Patel, Santner even Glenn Philips will be good enough.

Users who are viewing this thread