Oceania Premier League Season III | It's here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh wait, since there are only two Australian and three Kiwi teams taken, I'll switch to Australia. :p

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Special sorry to Umair who wanted GPL to run, I let him down twice.

3rd time maybe :D

Dipak

ICC Board Member
I've not forgot about this. Would just get done with the LVCC and we'll proceed with the managers list and the auction rules. :)

Dipak

ICC Board Member
-
Oceania Premier League Auction Rules (IMPORTANT)

Special thanks to Callum for helping me out with these

* You will be buying 6 locals and 6 overseas players in the auction. The other six locals will be drafted.

* Each team will have to buy 6 players in Phase I of the auction. The players will be locals (Australians for Australian franchises, NZers for NZ franchises).

* Each team has a budget of 3 million for only the domestic auction, i.e. Phase I, which cannot be exceeded. You will be getting an extra 3 million for the international auction (Phase II).

* You can retain one domestic and one international player each for 800k virtual money.

* 32 players from NZ and 48 players from Aus will take part in Phase I of the auction. This implies that 12 Aus and 8 NZ players will go unsold.

* There will be three auction pools for the Australians and two auction pools for the NZers due to the large amount of players that are being auctioned.

* Phase 1 of the auction which involves only domestic players will start soon, and you can start bidding as soon as you receive an invitation to the Social Groups.

* There's a base price corresponding to each player. The base prices have been set pretty low in the vicinity of $200,000 to $400,000, so there should be some serious bidding for the better players.

* The minimum amount by which a bid must be raised to beat it is $50,000.

* A player will be declared sold if the current highest bid is not raised for a period of 24 hours.

* There are no rules stating that you need one player of each type (Bat, Bowl, AR, WK), but it's recommended that you keep a good balance to your squad.

* It's your responsibility to keep track of how many players you have bid for, and make sure that you don't bid for more than 6 players at any time (in phase-1), and you don't exceed $3,000,000 virtual money (also in phase-1).

* You can carry over half of your remaining budget from Phase I to Phase II (international round), however the amount of money that you carry over can not exceed 200,000. E.g. If you buy all of your players with 400k OR MORE remaining then you'll only carry over 200k, while 300k remaining you'll carry over 150k, 200k remaining you'll carry over 100k etc.

* Deletion of bids are not allowed.

* If you lead/have bid on less than six players, make sure that you have got enough money left to buy your remaining players. E.g. If you lead/have bid on five players, you can only bid 2.8 million on them because you need to have enough money left to buy your sixth player (who will cost a minimum of 200k).

* If you have any doubts or difficulty in understanding any of the above points, then post them asap. If you've understood everything, then can you please post here confirming that you have.
- @Aggz @Samuels @The Author @swirler @Neer. @Varun @Iridium @Umair2000 @Simon @Sartaj
-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread