ODI/Test Series- Australia vs Bangladesh (brad352 vs madmattg)

We using v5 Radaga yeah?

I think you should try it I find it easier than v4.

Just tried. First 10 West Indies vs South Africa (me WI ). I was 4 for 112 of 10.

Bangladesh use standard Test Team ie Test team 1.

They will start batting today, just dont know when.

We using v5 Radaga yeah?

I think you should try it I find it easier than v4.

Just tried. First 10 West Indies vs South Africa (me WI ). I was 4 for 112 of 10.

Yeah, I played 10 overs for a similar result (2/100ish)

Seemed so much easier to hit the ball. Yeah if timing is out you get out, but if its not you smash the living daylight out of the ball.

I will bring glory to the Minnow nation.

Keep checking for your game against Squiz. Im interested how you guys play this one out.

Well I'm only playing a few overs at a time- I've updated it now though

Originally posted by madmattg
I will bring glory to the Minnow nation.

Keep checking for your game against Squiz. Im interested how you guys play this one out.

We need more guys like u!!! otherwise cricket will have no future, and will be restricted as a sport of a very very few nations.

OK the first innings is over for Bangladesh.

After a solid start with the loss of only one wicket in ten overs and a run rate of a tad over 6 Bangaldesh were looking forward to a good days play.

Then with a spell of great bowling the introduction of spin and Australia combining in the field with solid catches the tides turned quickly.

Having been pushed onto the back foot, Bangaldesh had a minor collapse on to recover then with some horrid umpiring decisions, sensational catches in the field and no luck going there way Bangaldesh crumpled into a heap.

Going down for a score of 180.

Scorecard, Mahud left stranded Not out 35

Attachments

• scorecard.jpg
    scorecard.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 25
Batting stats nice start that just couldnt go on

Attachments

• battingstats.jpg
    battingstats.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread