Rugby League Official NRL 2010 thread

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Very good win to the Warriors. Manu has been as good as ever so far this season, hes just a freakin BEAST! :p

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
All Roosters at the moment! :P Pretty psyched about the way they're going after a horrid year. Heading to the Bulldogs match this week - should be interesting.

A shame Ennis gave up his goalkicking duties!

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Talk about annihilating the Broncos 48-16 ;)
34 points in the second half aint too bad either,

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Been impressed with the Warriors this season. Did well against the Titans only to let that game slip. Were good in parts against the Sharks and now smoked the Broncos at Suncorp.
Dogs smashing the Roosters atm.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
What about the freakin injuries!! :mad::noway
Vatuvei, Mannering (our two best players) and Heremaia. Hopefully they aren't too serious but it didn't look that way... Not to mention half of the Broncs getting carted off, I really hope Folau and Kemp aren't out for too long.

-D-S-B- added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

I tipped the Roosters this week, but I just know I'm going to come to regret it. I can feel it.
Just like me tipping the Broncs :(

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
What about the freakin injuries!! :mad::noway
Vatuvei, Mannering (our two best players) and Heremaia. Hopefully they aren't too serious but it didn't look that way... Not to mention half of the Broncs getting carted off, I really hope Folau and Kemp aren't out for too long.

Oh didn't know this. Added Vatuvei to my dream team this week and Heremaia as my only primary hooker!

Was an awful performance from the Roosters. Worst part was going to the game and getting a cop out of the Bulldogs fans. They've got to have one of the worst fan base possible.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Roosters got by the Broncos relatively easily but they weren't that great. Broncos looked better than last week.

Storm v Dragon game was probably the best we have seen so far even though both had a few mistakes in them. It was easily above the Roosters Broncos game.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
We made more mistakes yesterday then we have all season I think. Our discipline was horrible too. Good game but it's ruined my first week of the holidays as it's put me in a bad mood. Still annoyed and upset.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Yea you guys weren't at your best which you have to be against the Storm. In saying that the Storm did give chances especially Lowrie who made 2 errors in the space of 10 minutes. Still your error/penalty rate was nothing compared to the Raiders and Sharks.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
YOU ARE KIDDING ME?

Laffranchi didn't play? I just brought him into my fantasy team. What the hell happened to him?

Users who are viewing this thread