Rugby League Official NRL 2010 thread

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
My workmate is from Melbourne. He was still at work when I told him what happened. Never seen so many expletives in one text.

But honestly, OUCH! Serves them right I suppose.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Holy!!!
This is freakin awesome! Guaranteed wooden spoon already :laugh

-D-S-B- added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Yep. No respect for those players either, I wonder if the whole team knew

They were being payed 1.7m over the salary. They knew. God I hate Melbourne.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
stevo1 is, AJ is kinda but he doesnt care. Uhmm, Gazza is. He was rubbing it into me the other week about storms success. Cant wait until the little bastard gets online. A rampage of abuse coming his way.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Well, so much for Rugby League taking off in Melbourne! The entire football club may now be finished.

blake

School Cricketer
Wouldn't mind Slater and Inglis heading up Broncos way... come play with some Queensland lads, up where they belong.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Wouldn't mind Slater and Inglis heading up Broncos way... come play with some Queensland lads, up where they belong.

How much did you think the player's knew about the salary cap breach? A lot, a bit, or nothing?

I'd hate to think that Slater and Cronk ect. were cheats all along.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Slaters always a cheat. He's a grub.

But they would of known. 1.7m over the cap. You'd know you were overpaid, plus almost everyone knew, but it couldn't be proved. You don't keep all those stars under the cap. Plus what about regular day to day chat, they'd probably talk about their contracts and realise they are all way overpaid.

Even fans know how much is overpaid, so the players would know when they are overpaid.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Storm are finished.

What a way to end.

Big NRL disaster :laugh

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Wow, this is massive. Various other sporting clubs could be under the pump. How does Geelong Cats keep their salary?

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
stevo1 is, AJ is kinda but he doesnt care. Uhmm, Gazza is. He was rubbing it into me the other week about storms success. Cant wait until the little bastard gets online. A rampage of abuse coming his way.

Rubbing it in, are you nuts? All I said was "Storm beat Dragons." If you can't take that......

Seriousl pissed off haha, flinging CEO, etc....

Gazza added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Wow, this is massive. Various other sporting clubs could be under the pump. How does Geelong Cats keep their salary?
Keep dreaming Cov :laugh

-D-S-B-

International Coach
I'd hate to think that Slater and Cronk ect. were cheats all along.
I hate to think it also, but the star players are the ones that would've been over-payed so they surely would have known.
Warriors should make a move on Cam Smith, just the guy we need.
It's going to a very interesting week or so anyway.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Rubbing it in, are you nuts? All I said was "Storm beat Dragons." If you can't take that......

Seriousl pissed off haha, flinging CEO, etc....

"When was the last time St George won a premiership... When was the last time Melbourne won one? How many have Melbourne won? 2 in 4 years in your own game!" etc etc. that was you.

Users who are viewing this thread