Discussion Online Play General Discussion

Barmy

Thanks barmy:yes,i couldnt resist though and i have just bought the game for xbox.
Gonna get some practice then try and play online maybee at weekend if anyone fancies a game.
If i dont like it i will buy for pc.
I am a fair player(ask 2009 players)my gamertag is XxsafcdeanXx

Last edited:
Yes they will.

----------

I really do think a bowling HUD is required, especially for the casual folk to build up the number of online players.

Bowling HUD is not required, after you play few games it will be in your control and that's the best part of the game.

----------

It's a well-known bug with the bowlers fatiguing too much, too quickly and not recovering. It will be rectified soon.

Its not for online if you time the jump and release correctly you will get maximum speed.

Hi everyone just bought the game for xbox,i hope to play you all soon.:D

I swear I'm never playing another Pakistan team on-line!!! Grrrrrr!
How long have they had this game?

What happened to the pakistani team? Why you wont be playing against them?

haha, hey jarrarow remember we had some matches in AC 09, you always won with field restrictions strange tactics the un-realistic ones, no hard feelings, All the best for Dawn Bradman now

The most annoying thing about online play is undoubtedly the "rage quiters", I saw someone coin that phrase and it's very appropriate! There should be an automatic 1 hour ban if someone quits a match unless they accept to finish the match within the next 10 minutes!

Aaanyway... so what is your target score if you bat first? So far I haven't lost a match if I score more than 70, and I have NO spinners in my team, it confuses me more than the opponent, haha. But I have a killer bowling line-up of Steyn, Morkel and Philander, so I usually dismiss my puny opponents for 30.

South Africa hasn't choked under my rule... yet :D

haha, hey jarrarow remember we had some matches in AC 09, you always won with field restrictions strange tactics the un-realistic ones, no hard feelings, All the best for Dawn Bradman now

hi rehan,it might be a while before i olay online like as i have just got the game and i cannot even but bat on ball at the minute.:D

The most annoying thing about online play is undoubtedly the "rage quiters", I saw someone coin that phrase and it's very appropriate! There should be an automatic 1 hour ban if someone quits a match unless they accept to finish the match within the next 10 minutes!

Aaanyway... so what is your target score if you bat first? So far I haven't lost a match if I score more than 70, and I have NO spinners in my team, it confuses me more than the opponent, haha. But I have a killer bowling line-up of Steyn, Morkel and Philander, so I usually dismiss my puny opponents for 30.

South Africa hasn't choked under my rule... yet :D

Pakistan awaits you.

Add me for a game

xx-1mr4n-xx

Users who are viewing this thread