Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
connection problem from my side? :eek:

dude get a life, instead of accepting your defeat you are blaming me. :p:laugh

I have 2mbps airtel and i don't think problem is in my side. see the screenshot this is what happens to me 3 out of 10 times. This was yesterday against arjunofkind when he was 47/9

he was 9 down at 38 while chasing 130-odd in a 10 over match against me.

I never afraid of defeats when i am 38/9 chasing 130 its already a defeat. I already mentioned in another thread i had worst losses which includes this match against you.

I had my own reasons for my lose but you did played well.

I will not losing always and either you can't win always. You're now 1-0 against me lets see how this progresses :swords

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I have 2mbps airtel and i don't think problem is in my side. see the screenshot this is what happens to me 3 out of 10 times. This was yesterday against arjunofkind when he was 47/9

I never afraid of defeats when i am 38/9 chasing 130 its already a defeat. I already mentioned in another thread i had worst losses which includes this match against you.

I had my own reasons for my lose but you did played well.

I will not losing always and either you can't win always. You're now 1-0 against me lets see how this progresses :swords

no hard feelings bro, but i'm on a 2mbps connection as well
its just that the time when the "connection lost" thing appeared it was really annoying for me, i mean when u were 9 down and i was 1 wicket away, so i thought that u were a quitter :)

anyways its good to hear you are not :clap

Just had a game with rpsychic he played england and got out for 68 and the connection is lost. no idea did he quit or its an connection problem. :doh

Attachments

• rpsychic.JPG
    rpsychic.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 8
I just played a match against somebody 'sinku'. I need 3 run of last ball. He quit the match just as I hit the last ball for boundary.:mad:

Hey mate,we should play a match some time. Since,we both are in Mumbai,I guess we will get to play without any lag,and it will be fun. :)

man valerian we should really play a match,i sent you invitation once and you didnt respond to it.The match will be lag free too as we both are from mumbai.

man valerian we should really play a match,i sent you invitation once and you didnt respond to it.The match will be lag free too as we both are from mumbai.

You sent me an invitation? Yes mate,I know it will be lag free. Are you free like after 15 minutes? We will play a match then. :)

and HITZZ quits as he is 17-8. :laugh

pennie added 5 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

add arfanb12 to that at 0-3

First two games I played online were both decent games, one guy probably quit, the other guy probably just lagged out as he was winning at like 41/4 chasing 70 in a 10 over game.
Then I played 3 people where as soon as the ball was delivered it would freeze above the bowlers arm making timing impossible.

akshayraheja is also a damn quitter. I played with him two times and both times he quit the match when I was about to reach the target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread