Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
and another quitter at 7-2, didnt even catch his name this time, goody something. all this is getting silly....

^ Yeah, it's becoming like GTA IV multiplayer where you'll be thanking the god if you managed to play against guys who are'nt cheating. Only difference is, here I'll be thanking the god if I actually managed to finish the game against someone who is'nt from PC.:laugh

Im beginning to wonder it most of the quitters are getting disconnected as i just did against some guy called eidur i got 90 all out and he was 90-3 then he went for a big 6 i caught it then as next batsman came out i disconnected , now he probably thinks i quit to stop defeat but why would i, as i just bowled at him when scores were tied.
I think a lot of disconnections might be server fault not just guys quitting to avoid defeat but sometimes it is hard to tell.

And again im playing a guy whos 134-8 of 9.1 overs hes playing really well and it disconnects and i dont think he quit scoring the way he was :laugh.
Ah the wonders of online play.

Parmsll looks like he quit on me for sure;) but who knows he was chasing 91 to win of 10 overs and got to 20-3 of 3 then left.:doh

yo they should develop like karma points where if u finish a legit game then u get +1 karma, and if u quit u lose -2 karma, therefore we at the forum can tell who is cheating and who is not.

yo they should develop like karma points where if u finish a legit game then u get +1 karma, and if u quit u lose -2 karma, therefore we at the forum can tell who is cheating and who is not.

Exactly. That's what Capcom did with SF4, instead they used disconnect % out of total games and then all of a sudden quitters disappeared and you only get matched up with people with less than 2% disconnect record all the time.

avoid khanQasim_234... he is a quitter... got him out for 22 after 10 overs.. and i was 11/0 after 1.2 and he quites...

Online Quitters List (Names updated on 1st post)

Ok the online quitter thread is not of much use as it does not list the names in a useful post... I will keep this list updated and add the number of times a person quits to his name as well. So that we can avoid those like the plague.... and separated according to platform...

PC
---

KhanQasim_234
General9
NikhilVijan
Jin
Breat
sirtrotter
Hamza
Chingari
ffs
luvkushrock
deathmask
Mihir
viralbug
Cronin
ghostbuster1984

PS3
----

ASIF_238
xxscoobyxy
martinram
krishansrp
hoppoll
mikeyp08
mikeypriestley10
fazziioo
nav_latrobe
marcin001
uzil47
lofty01
ajalee
Gwilty
mansonkk
Petehud
gurinder

X360
-----

Hawkey1990
CrouchingTiger

Not Specified
-------------

BIG BURTON
mikeypriestley10
vivek
asif-usa
chaftab
bluffmaster
themachine231
biggun
saeedsaleh
kishore12345kumar
Slimm
Jacques101
akshayraheja
peeky0018

Yokerman
---------

Sfaisal2
Hamza
shahzad76

So post your quitters on this list along with platform. Thanks

Last edited:
ViralBug, ghostbuster1984, shahzad, cronin are all on PC (platform).

I'm not quitter "rpsychic"..it was only one time when my server was reset..and one time when there was too much of lagging..so please dont blame ..i'm an honest player..thats why my strike rate is on first place..i play more and more games and concentrate on stats rather than quitting..

all the players are calling others as quitters as if they are so innocent..look inside yourselves m8s ..connection problems also persists...

Had 4 quitters LOL. I have lost matches against good players and have taken it

akshayraheja
unreal86
santacruz

all the players are calling others as quitters as if they are so innocent..look inside yourselves m8s ..connection problems also persists...

You're right man i think 95% its a connection problem and the match we played i know you didn't quit :) . Actually its a bug in the game. The game get disconnected when you left the ball and the keeper carries it. I remember it happened once to me when i played the demo the keeper carries the ball and the game just got hanged and i restarted the system. The same should happened here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread