Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bawa is a quitter. Me batting first in a 20 overs match, 201 for 1 in 10.2 overs with raina 126 and sehwag 60 and gambhir out at 18. Him batting second with 0 for 3 outs in first over and then going on to make 8 for 7 outs in 4.3 overs when he quit lol.

I'm not quitter "rpsychic"..it was only one time when my server was reset..and one time when there was too much of lagging..so please dont blame ..i'm an honest player..thats why my strike rate is on first place..i play more and more games and concentrate on stats rather than quitting..

I played against rpsychic he is genuine player plz remove his name in this list.

I'm not quitter "rpsychic"..it was only one time when my server was reset..and one time when there was too much of lagging..so please dont blame ..i'm an honest player..thats why my strike rate is on first place..i play more and more games and concentrate on stats rather than quitting..

ok i have removed your name. logical explanations will suffice

I'll Play you MS Dhoni, i need a challenge anywayz, add me on PSN, PADOwnz

I'll Play you MS Dhoni, i need a challenge anywayz, add me on PSN, PADOwnz

Sure man but isn't PSN a PS3 ID? and I don't think PC users can play PS# or 360 users because I tried to add someone's PS3 ID but it couldn't find the user. I am tired of scoring at 15 or 18 runs per over. I am ranked 3, 6, 8 or 10 in three of the ODI categories. Add me, my ID is 1nd1an. I'll be online right now in 5 mins.

Sure man but isn't PSN a PS3 ID? and I don't think PC users can play PS# or 360 users because I tried to add someone's PS3 ID but it couldn't find the user. I am tired of scoring at 15 or 18 runs per over. I am ranked 3, 6, 8 or 10 in three of the ODI categories. Add me, my ID is 1nd1an. I'll be online right now in 5 mins.

yea I dont think cross platform gaming has happened yet, if you do want to play someone on PSN add me, and just PM me and ill come online.

The Codies server are the most unstable thing in this world....:doh :crying
I played 3 games today...one test with a guy called darshu and he left when I was winning. There are people here who pulls the plug even when they are winning...Earl_CG is one of them. :sarcasm He had me 26 to 2 in 6 overs and he quit...incredible. :mad:

Earl_CG is one of the more known and respected players on PC, you are going to have a hard time convincing people here that he is a quitter.

That may be...but trust me he did..maybe it wasn't his fault. I have played against him before and he didn't quit neither did I. Thats why I say Codies server is very unstable.
and about the convincing part...I couldn't care less.

The Codies server are the most unstable thing in this world....:doh :crying
I played 3 games today...one test with a guy called darshu and he left when I was winning. There are people here who pulls the plug even when they are winning...Earl_CG is one of them. :sarcasm He had me 26 to 2 in 6 overs and he quit...incredible. :mad:

You implied that he quit, instead of saying that there might be a connection problem.

"Hmarka"
Whats with defending him? Just because Earl is an old crow here doesn't mean he can never quit. All I can say I didn't quit. Maybe the connection broke or else he wouldn't have left at 26/2.
Gosh!! do I hate this biases.

hay where is the Petehud guy?
My first online match was against him..and he quit because I was kicking his ass on PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread