Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
max i think someone already mentioned his name above in the quitters list or did i see his name on the other forums quitter list? :sarcasm

I was playing as Australia.

if they release patch for quitting that will be awesome they should change like quit=lose then no one will quit
3 quits in a row=pamanent bann.
and they should create patch for chatting facility during match and last they should create patch for online record saving like highest score lowest score 100's 50's etc etc

Here are a few more that I've come across this morning. Not managed to complete one game. All on the PS3.

Uzykhan
Bolt123
Rudil408.

i cannt belive it i must have played about 7 games last night and the quitters kept turning off when im in the 90s im will annoyed this was on xbox360.

i have both xbox and ps3 i think there are more quittters on xbox

i cannt belive it i must have played about 7 games last night and the quitters kept turning off when im in the 90s im will annoyed this was on xbox360.

i have both xbox and ps3 i think there are more quittters on xbox

Give me a buzz on the ps3 whenever, name is egg1990, I'm going on now ! :D

Jacky00 just left as i was 186-5 with 4 overs to go.
Not sure if he quit but he only had spinners left to bowl and i was punishing his spin all match.:doh

Venom309 is a quitter!!! He is a loser who quits after 8 for 2 in 2 overs.

loki

He is a quitter. He quits after I smashed him for 54/0 in 3 overs. :mad:

my last 10 games have now been quits or glitches. Anyone want a full 2020 match on ps3?

Bump :D

Me = hate quitters....its so annoying...I hit 200/6 off 10 overs, in reply 50+/8....the 9th wicket falls and what does he do....?

In 3 other matches I hit 150+ in 10 overs but not registered once....feel like giving up on the game....:mad:

Also, if not already added....add "ankur"

Quit after 4 overs and 25+/9 (5)

Argh - just been quit on by 2 Indians (Saint_Mihal and Mannsukhi90) after I had them 3-4 down each after 2 overs.

Utter ********!

What's the fricking point in people quitting when there is no league system?!?!!!

Ah ha, think I've worked out why the **** Mannsukhi quit on me - he wants to protect his precious ODI batting average of 49.00. I guess being 7-4 wasn't helping him with that.

NICK_GIFF added 14 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Add Shan to the list.

Had him 10/7 ffs.

Clearly my good bowling is penalising me. :crying

It seems the people from the subcontinent who don't mind losing are a dying breed... :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread