Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing i dont understand about these quiters. I had a few in the past few days on xbox 360. i always play t20 online as it shows off your true skills of this game. some of these quiters will win the toss and then let me bat first. they will bowl the whole 20 overs in which i will make sometimes 250 and sometimes only 139. then when i start bowling after 3 to 4 overs they will quit if they lose 1 or 2 wickets. there were times when i lost 3 wickets for 23 runs and still made a total of 140 in full 20 overs. why do they loose hope.

why would you bowl 20 overs then only play 3 overs your self. i mean if you dont play how would you learn. i just dont get it.

One thing i dont understand about these quiters. I had a few in the past few days on xbox 360. i always play t20 online as it shows off your true skills of this game. some of these quiters will win the toss and then let me bat first. they will bowl the whole 20 overs in which i will make sometimes 250 and sometimes only 139. then when i start bowling after 3 to 4 overs they will quit if they lose 1 or 2 wickets. there were times when i lost 3 wickets for 23 runs and still made a total of 140 in full 20 overs. why do they loose hope.

why would you bowl 20 overs then only play 3 overs your self. i mean if you dont play how would you learn. i just dont get it.

I know that is the most frustrating part. I only play 2020s too and many times people will quit after 15 plus overs into the 2nd innings. Why they are quitting after almost 40 overs in a game that does not record wins/losses is beyond me. I have wasted so much time in quit matches that I could have found the cure to cancer by now

Played with ajay2093
He took southafrica and i am srilanka. He won the toss and elected to bowl:eek:. i scored 129/5 in 10 overs his bowling was good it felt like playing with a more intelligent AI.

But while i was bowling took 2 wickets within 3 overs and he was also batting well but suddenly "The connection to the Host is lost". i believe he doesn't quit but who knows.

I have played 3 matches against him. He didnt quit in those.

All in the last 24 hours ......

Grizzlybare69 - this was after we played for a whole hour, I made about 150 and had him pegged at 60-6
Conorf 09
King Kohli 85
loct jlx
I King I Gahan
Mcgaz81
L3GiiT x J3B4DY - Had him at 14-8
Chr15 Wad3y - Got him out first ball and quit immediately

Special nomination for knobhead of the week award goes to monksy8 who played his whole innings for 115, then started bowling boncers with his worst bowler, when I got the timing down on those he just bowled wides until I'd got the total.

boney_g :I have played 3 matches against him. He didnt quit in those.
While playing against him. I though it would be a good match but fed up when lost the connection.:(
I too think he didn't quit

Hi Guys,
Bored of online quitters Sign up here for the online T20 Championship.
Check Here Soon.

Feel the real HEAT

Avoid bladez - the yorker man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread