Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's it, lesson learnt. no more playing with random players.

two more quitters on ps3

Hardeep - he batted first i got him 34-6 inside 7 overs and he quit's
CM1commor92 - this man quit while i was about 10-15 short of chasing his total.

i get so many quitter's on PS3 every day but it's hard to remember their ID's.

maybe not a quitter but it looked awfully like a quit.

hamza

"connection lost" after i scored 150+ from 10 overs and in reply in about 7 overs, 30/7...took a whole 40 minutes :mad::mad::mad::mad:

But a match before that, he/she lost badly and didn't quit. so I guess they need to make their mind up :p

PS: Also, raviteja(some numbers)

Last edited:
mani22 another quitter

lost 4 wkts in the first over and decided to quit. :sarcasm

Very sad day for me. :crying I got clobbered by someone "sunnykinger" or something like that...he took India and scored 315 odd in 20 overs. This guy is incredible. ::hpraise:hpraise Wherever I bowl it goes for six. Won't play him anytime soon... lol :sarcasm
He was too good with the step out shot. He could do that with impunity to the fast bowlers as well. Maybe its time for Codies to fix the step out bug especially to spinners.

Last edited:
maybe not a quitter but it looked awfully like a quit.

hamza

"connection lost" after i scored 150+ from 10 overs and in reply in about 7 overs, 30/7...took a whole 40 minutes :mad::mad::mad::mad:

But a match before that, he/she lost badly and didn't quit. so I guess they need to make their mind up :p

PS: Also, raviteja(some numbers)

hamza is a quitter lots of people complained it.

raviteja94
?

boney_g added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Was playing with this guy chintan-t. What kind of field setting is this? :sarcasm

14b883k.jpg

I got one more to add...:mad:

IndIan

made some 60+ in 5 overs, I needed 3 to win off the last ball, I score a four and what happens? (as the umpire was signalling the four)......"connection lost"!!

Freakin annoying....

boney_g, you've just given others an idea to set a field like that....:sarcasm

Last edited:

raviteja94
?

Was playing with this guy chintan-t. What kind of field setting is this? :sarcasm

14b883k.jpg

yeah, chintan t is a looser. He sets up all the fielders on the off side.

Never Play with INDIAN!!

Just played this guy Indian, he scored a decent total of 140 in a ten over match. I was scoring at 70/3 in 5 overs when he realised i may actually make it.. so this guy starts bowling with the worst of bowlers. With medium pacers and bowls these really slow deliveries which takes ages to reach the bat and pitches a couple of times and which makes it unplayable!!Please Grow up kiddos! play a proper game. he had 2 fast bowlers with whom he hadnt even bowled a delivery!! Never Play with such ppl who spoil the game!

Attachments

• cheater!!.jpg
    cheater!!.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 12
If you are having problems players quitting then trying giving them some runs to keep them intersted in the game. Try giving them free runs with spinners! You know that they are not going to win anyway so what is wrong with giving them some runs? They are not going to stick around if the score is 7-5 chasing 100 of 5 overs.

raviteja94?

14b883k.jpg

In his defence he did tell me it wasn't actually a field setting....the table he rests the computer screen on is shorter at one end!:D

that is so funny..ha ha ha::laugh:laugh:laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread