Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
add "sitH" as quitter ..i scored 90 of 5 overs..and he was 43-6 in 4 overs and he quit..so disappointing..and he scored 24 of first over..:mad:
MY ID:rpsychic

add another one
cricketmaniac
he required 16 of last 2 balls
i almost won the game
i bowled the second last ball and he scored it for one
and quits the game
just for one ball
he didnt wanted to loose so he quits
such a looser

StevieWales.

Made a poor 87 off 9 overs, got him 1 for 3 after 1 over and he quit.
Very frustrating.

Bawa is quitter.

Bloody Looser

rocky_pratik added 12 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

2 more online quitters.

Spiritualsam and Bawa [/B

All evidence to the contrary but has anyone else noticed a drop in the amount of quitters recently? I've even found the really, really one sided games have been getting completed...or am I just extremely lucky at the moment???

latter i would say

Haha. Kamsonline quit on me after I bowled him out for under 50 in our T20 (with 5 dropped catches and 3 plumb lbws not given). Swann took 6/12 or something. He was even playing as TG XI; poor batting show. Most the runs came off one Rashis over. Need more practice bowling leg spin.
What he doesn't realise is that I probably wouldn't have managed to chase 50 :p

I've only completed two T20 games online :( (out of about 6).

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-25 14-28-54-32.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-25 14-28-54-32.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Cricket2009 2009-08-25 14-29-24-24.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-25 14-29-24-24.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 5
Add iplay to the list.

I'd restricted him to 55/6 from 10 overs, and was then cruising at 48/0 from 3.1 when he quit. :mad:

All evidence to the contrary but has anyone else noticed a drop in the amount of quitters recently? I've even found the really, really one sided games have been getting completed...or am I just extremely lucky at the moment???

I've played 11 online games of T20 on Xbox 360 since the game came out ..... I must have started about 50.

:(

hamza i.e mygamertv not sure whether he quit or internet connection problem ..i scored 125 in 5 overs he was 12 in 4 balls and connection lost..

You are extremely lucky. I've noticed a significant increase in the amount of quitters.

You are extremely lucky. I've noticed a significant increase in the amount of quitters.

Yea he must be having one of those days, usually its a quit fest but some days I will have almost 5 full 2020 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread