Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was playing with this guy ricky1001. Both took australia. I batted first and he bowled really well. I was 20/8 in 3 overs but i came back hard and scored 61/8 in 5 overs.

Chasing a target of 62 he was 21/8 in 4 overs and he quit. I didnt quit when i was 21/8 in 3 overs so why did you quit. :sarcasm

i515qv.jpg

Gosh, Ashes Cricket 2009 sounds like so much fun online...

Gosh, Ashes Cricket 2009 sounds like so much fun online...

When you actually complete a match it is. However that is about 10% of the time.

Transmission ruined all the hard work they put into this game by shoddy network coding and not putting in a quitting percentage.

Ankur is a quitter. He got no skills at all. I gave him 4 runs in first over with very first ball bowled him. Second over maiden with 3 wickets. Then going on to make 8 for 7 in 2.5 overs and then quit. What a loser.

Met a great player online today. I don't know whether he is a member of this forum or not. His ID is POB123
I played two 20-20 matches back to back. He lost the first one. He scored 44 runs only. I managed to chase it down. Didn't quit. Next match he scored 75 and I won again but he got me 8 down.
A kid with a big heart and a quick learner. Very refreshing to see. :clap:clap:hpraise:hpraise

Was playing with Shogun46(appu2146 on planetcricket) and he was sri lanka. His score was 42/5 in 4.5 overs. This is the second time he has quit the game against me.
I always avoided playing against this guy after he ran away in the first match i played against him. I was just one shot away from the victory. But still i gave him another chance after seeing him here in this thread. But a fag will always remain a fag.:sarcasm

24eal34.jpg

Last edited:
Was playing with Shogun46(appu2146 on planetcricket) and he was sri lanka. His score was 42/5 in 4.5 overs. This is the second time he has quit the game against me.
I always avoided playing against this guy after he ran away in the first match i played against him. I was just one shot away from the victory. But still i gave him another chance after seeing him here in this thread. But a fag will always remain a fag.:sarcasm

Gods Honest Truth

Is Mani22 a quitter? He was actually playing good going at 10 rpo but he quit. People fear me thats why they quit even if they are doing good.!:laugh Just kidding!

boney_g : Was playing with Shogun46(appu2146 on planetcricket) and he was sri lanka. His score was 42/5 in 4.5 overs. This is the second time he has quit the game against me.

Hi mate i have not quit a single game in my life. it says me i lost connection with the host and for your kind you are the host in that match.
please don't make bad impression on me ask the other guys who have played with me.

Hi mate i have not quit a single game in my life. it says me i lost connection with the host and for your kind you are the host in that match.
please don't make bad impression on me ask the other guys who have played with me.

ok no problem.

Ok the online quitter thread is not of much use as it does not list the names in a useful post... I will keep this list updated and add the number of times a person quits to his name as well. So that we can avoid those like the plague.... and separated according to platform...

PC
---

KhanQasim_234
General9
NikhilVijan
Jin
Breat
sirtrotter
Hamza
Chingari
ffs
luvkushrock
deathmask
Mihir
viralbug
Cronin
ghostbuster1984

PS3
----

ASIF_238
xxscoobyxy
martinram
krishansrp
hoppoll
mikeyp08
mikeypriestley10
nav_latrobe
marcin001
uzil47
lofty01
ajalee
Gwilty
mansonkk
Petehud
gurinder
SpaceyPanther
liamrules99
Squish11

X360
-----

Hawkey1990
CrouchingTiger
sorret
Smudger 316
Fletcher72
ii Chosen Boi x
friskiestbear
AnnulledMidget

Not Specified
-------------

BIG BURTON
mikeypriestley10
vivek
asif-usa
chaftab
bluffmaster
themachine231
biggun
saeedsaleh
kishore12345kumar
Slimm
Jacques101
akshayraheja
peeky0018
stoner71
gSINGHg
andyf9
suriyanshine
chrislegend1992
cmylan

Yokerman
---------

Sfaisal2
Hamza
shahzad76

So post your quitters on this list along with platform. Thanks

Ok you listin now i am from pakistan and there is loadshadding as you know, i have never quited match by my self all time when i play light goes so i middle of match so what can i do for this??
you tell me solution.

i am (Hamza)

people have quited match more then 8 9 times when i almost won match

especially indians always quit:mad:

Ok the online quitter thread is not of much use as it does not list the names in a useful post... I will keep this list updated and add the number of times a person quits to his name as well. So that we can avoid those like the plague.... and separated according to platform...

PC
---

KhanQasim_234
General9
NikhilVijan
Jin
Breat
sirtrotter
Hamza
Chingari
ffs
luvkushrock
deathmask
Mihir
viralbug
Cronin
ghostbuster1984

PS3
----

ASIF_238
xxscoobyxy
martinram
krishansrp
hoppoll
mikeyp08
mikeypriestley10
nav_latrobe
marcin001
uzil47
lofty01
ajalee
Gwilty
mansonkk
Petehud
gurinder
SpaceyPanther
liamrules99
Squish11

X360
-----

Hawkey1990
CrouchingTiger
sorret
Smudger 316
Fletcher72
ii Chosen Boi x
friskiestbear
AnnulledMidget

Not Specified
-------------

BIG BURTON
mikeypriestley10
vivek
asif-usa
chaftab
bluffmaster
themachine231
biggun
saeedsaleh
kishore12345kumar
Slimm
Jacques101
akshayraheja
peeky0018
stoner71
gSINGHg
andyf9
suriyanshine
chrislegend1992
cmylan

Yokerman
---------

Sfaisal2
Hamza
shahzad76

So post your quitters on this list along with platform. Thanks

excuse me?? what do you mean by youker man??

yourker isnt a cheating its just a type of delivery.
your really noob
give me ur nick u beat u

add 'deathmask' also to online quitter list..

his six wicket were fallen on 7 runs and then he quit the match.. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread