Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
on ps3

xxscoobyxy

sent me a message saying "if you keep taking wickets I will quit" pretty soon after that , he quit

Another two names to add to the list on ps3:

martinram
krishansrp

Last edited:
Biggest problem with this game..I can see already. Very surprised at Codies to see no punishment for quitters.

Some games have a system where the A.I. takes over as soon as your opponent leaves. Codies need a patch to save the freakin' online play.

Just had like three quits in a row! this is really annoying and a patch is demanded asap.Because at this rate people will be left dissapointed like i have been since i got this game,I have been in winning situations so many times but only to see someone quit.Now i'm always thinking whilst playing the game online if say im doing well with the bat / bowl the other person will quit in any minute and that's excatly what is happening of late,please codies sort this crap out asap!

I posted this idea on official Ashes 09 Codemasters forums, posted it in the PS3 matchup thread and now posting it here so it gets noticed and put forward :

STREET FIGHTER 4 has a system online where before you go ahead and fight a person online - you can see his disconnect %. So if its more than 10% I don't play.

Codies need this system in this game. So those who quit a lot will stop getting people to play with, and you can automatically guarantee a quit-less match with someone with a low disconnect %. Capcom pretty much solved the quitters problem with this in.

STREET FIGHTER 4 has a system online where before you go ahead and fight a person online - you can see his disconnect %. So if its more than 10% I don't play.

Codies need this system in this game. So those who quit a lot will stop getting people to play with, and you can automatically guarantee a quit-less match with someone with a low disconnect %. Capcom pretty much solved the quitters problem with this in.

I agree with this.. Also if you've noticed how much Capcom has improved the online capacity of Street Fighter 4 with patches.. They have added a whole new options.. If Transmission has designed the game well, then there shouldn't be a problem fixing the bugs and online play..

One thing i wanted check. there is no win or loss stats online, is this correct? all i could see was batting average, bowling average etc, so winning or loosing doesnt effect anyone anyway if there are no stats for wining and lossing. please correct me if i am wrong .

One thing i wanted check. there is no win or loss stats online, is this correct? all i could see was batting average, bowling average etc, so winning or loosing doesnt effect anyone anyway if there are no stats for wining and lossing. please correct me if i am wrong .

you are right. that is why quitting is pointless, cause no one gets stats, and there is no win loss record!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday night I played online with a chap called mannu. We played T20 game and well I batted first, made 15 runs in 6 overs all out. Then he batted and the game was over in 1.2 overs ! . The point is ..he was way better than me..yet I didn't quit. Its simple, enjoy the game ya

you play online and then you learn and then you get better and start wining. only way to learn is to play the game. and if there are no stats then who cares? even if there are stats, why people are so worried about it. you are not going to get selected in REAL squad because of good stats. You need to play to have a good time. :mad:

you play online and then you learn and then you get better and start wining. only way to learn is to play the game. and if there are no stats then who cares? even if there are stats, why people are so worried about it. you are not going to get selected in REAL squad because of good stats. You need to play to have a good time. :mad:

LOL that's a good one.. No one going to select us if we play good online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread