Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW people should support the Ashes 2009 ladder idea on Gamebattles.com

Here :
Ashes 2009 Ladder Poll - GameBattles Forums

If they get enough responses they will make an official ladder for PS3 and X360. It'll play like this, see the Fifa 09 ladder :
FIFA Soccer 09 Team Standings - Singles Ladder Summer Season 2009 - FIFA 09 for PlayStation 3 (PS3) - GameBattles

So basically, once the Ashes ladder is up, people can register there and enter themselves, then create challenges with other users, its like a big seasonal tournament with your own Win/Loss record there, and in case someone quits you can take a pic and get a win there automatically. It has playoffs at the end of every season and a champion. I doubt you'll be getting many quitters there.

You do occasionally meet the odd decent person who doesnt quit.

In a 10 over ODI...I batted first and scored 140...could've scored more but didnt wanna over-do it and knew I would defend that score easily so I blocked out the last over pretty much.
Then I was always in control of the ball...and even after bowling some delibrate bad balls, I bowled him out for 70...he never looked like getting close to the target but still didnt quit....I was quite impressed! LOL

His PSN ended in lufc

Online is great, although 90% of the time people quit. I am yet to meet a person online who is better then me. seems like i am the only one who knows how to play this game. Is anyone out there who can give me good match. Come on!

My xbox 360 tag is alioz (I dare you all) lol

ok on more play we have discovered massive server issues
on 3 occasions, with a mate in a party, we have had disconnects, and we havent quit the match
so i am not sure how many of these disconnects are actually quits or technical problems with the online of the game - its a worry

I have a question - on the Xbox 360 there is a party system so you can easily communicate with friends and opponents (obviously using a microphone).

Is there no such system on the PS3?

I have a question - on the Xbox 360 there is a party system so you can easily communicate with friends and opponents (obviously using a microphone).

You can use microphones on PS3.

I have played opponents before on Fifa 09 where they have a microphone and I can hear every word they say (which can be annoying).

However I dont have a mic, and dont know whether this feature works on Ashes 09, although I think it does, but I wouldnt know cos I dont own a mic

You can use microphones on PS3.
That's what I thought, but Hmarka was saying he was sent a message which pretty much said that his opponent was going to quit.

Couldn't he just say it in the game or is it like BLIC 2007 where there is no online chat system?

That's what I thought, but Hmarka was saying he was sent a message which pretty much said that his opponent was going to quit.

Couldn't he just say it in the game or is it like BLIC 2007 where there is no online chat system?

Ashes Cricket 2009 online has no online chat system which in all honesty is a big let down.Atleast if this feature was there we could chat directly to our opponents and ask them weather they are quitters or not,Make sure before we start the game.

Ashes Cricket 2009 online has no online chat system which in all honesty is a big let down.Atleast if this feature was there we could chat directly to our opponents and ask them weather they are quitters or not,Make sure before we start the game.

not really, a few people have sent me messages saying " I hate quitters " and then quit shortly after. I am convinced that 90% of people playing AC09 are immature teenage twats.

Devs, please resolve this issue next patch. People who quit mid-game should get banned for up to 5 hours from playing online.

not really, a few people have sent me messages saying " I hate quitters " and then quit shortly after. I am convinced that 90% of people playing AC09 are immature teenage twats.
ya i dunt have to quit tho i get out in 5-6 overs n u win in like 1 over lol

where r u from bro

tweaking joke all these quitters ....no punishment....no win nothing ....just acomplete waste of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread