Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have made it so that the control goes back to the A.I. in case of a quitter and you automatically get the win.

Online is going to suck now because of people quitting when they are about to lose...these people will always fail in everything in their life.

I heard that UFC Unleashed was having similar problems with quitters and they released a patch to correct it. Perhaps we will be as lucky

I heard that UFC Unleashed was having similar problems with quitters and they released a patch to correct it. Perhaps we will be as lucky

Its a different thing with UFC, matches don't drago on for more than 30 minutes.

Even though I don't have the game, just the thought of playing one complete 50 over innings, then having my opponent bail out with a "Player Disconnected" screen following would be just beyond frustrating...

Its a different thing with UFC, matches don't drago on for more than 30 minutes.

Even though I don't have the game, just the thought of playing one complete 50 over innings, then having my opponent bail out with a "Player Disconnected" screen following would be just beyond frustrating...

Have started playing 8 games so far, but only have finished 1 because people keep quitting.

Sounds like we will only get a decent game by arranging them with other PC members. I am not surprised. The majority of quitters are probably teenagers who nowadays have the attention span of a gold fish

Finally one full online game that too 5 overs one. Won easily but the guy was good his Xbox live id is bunqle

nimish_sach added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

now playing with rlfan82 on pc

nimish_sach added 11 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

hes posted 56 in 5 overs challenging

Can't believe the mongs at Codies didn't think this through.

Chasing 2.2 overs 46/1

nimish_sach added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

ok 2 down tendulkar gone. 31(9) balls yuvraj

nimish_sach added 2 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

4 required of last over

nimish_sach added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Ok second game won 4 overs 57 chased down

nimish_sach added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Online play is much better and fun thanks rlfan82

If someone really wants to play quality bowling play against Andeeh he was good with the bowl and takes his catches perfectly. He in a PC member!----hope he doesn't mind me saying it here!

I am going to be playing online a lot but I deffo do not want to play 5 over matches, in which people slog and only slog. Is anyone playing 20 or 50 over matches?

The problem would be relatively smaller on the 360. My reasons for that is that XBL is a payed-for service. Their would probably be an extremely small minority of people paying for XBL just to quit games. I'm not saying it's not their at all on the 360 but the problem wouldn't be on a mass scale as this supposed problem would be.

Another reason why the 360 is better than the PS3 ;)

no the problem is kids. Its young kids regardless of console who join and quit. Just need to find out who the adults are and play them.

Kids will quit whether its xboxlive or psn because they do not pay for anything to begin with.

no the problem is kids. Its young kids regardless of console who join and quit. Just need to find out who the adults are and play them.

Kids will quit whether its xboxlive or psn because they do not pay for anything to begin with.

agreed but the only way we can find out who the quitters are is by getting a patch which will show us gamers how many times has a player quitted.I think codies need to get this sorted asap,you are saying it's the kids who are doing this but it can also be the oldies who knows.But a patch is a must or else so many people who play online and are close to winning but see someone quitting will really be a heart breaker,like i have been also past few games although my last two wins have helped the wounds.anyways PATCH IS NEEDED END OF!

I am going to be playing online a lot but I deffo do not want to play 5 over matches, in which people slog and only slog. Is anyone playing 20 or 50 over matches?

The problem with long matches is connection gets lost. I have tried playing a test match was a brilliant game had to leave, fend, duck had partnerships, mini-collapse etc and then connection is lost!

Could just implement a reputation system of some sort. But it'll have it' limitations and flaws. (ie. New accounts, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread