Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Online sucks
I can't even use my Normal team (Real names) online..I got umar Gul bowling at 73 mph MAX..it sucks.:mad:

I've yet to complete a match.

Well, in the sense that if I seal the victory, my opponent immediately leaves the game, so none of the stats are recorded.

Its incredibly frustrating. It seems that once you get good at this game, people have no interest in playing you - which is remarkably annoying.

online is the best part of the game, the matches are realistic, if you stat slogging ull be all out in 10 overs, if u build an inning you will reap the rewards.

online is the best part of the game, the matches are realistic, if you stat slogging ull be all out in 10 overs, if u build an inning you will reap the rewards.

I think it COULD be the best part of the game if they do punish the quitters. I've always found playing real people more competitive, more realistic and a lot more fun than AI. Which is why it's such a disappointment with the online problem right now.

the chat function works
i was slogging this kid around, nothing but a high pitched winge on the other end
he quit after 3 overs

I've yet to complete a match.

Well, in the sense that if I seal the victory, my opponent immediately leaves the game, so none of the stats are recorded.

Its incredibly frustrating. It seems that once you get good at this game, people have no interest in playing you - which is remarkably annoying.

Assuming you're on PC I'm always happy to lose heavily.

I agree....would be much better if there was punishment for quitters, and only if everyone had a decent connection. I have to admit I quit myself sometimes when it is lagging becuase it is very hard and extremely annoying to play

Do NOT play "hoppoll" on ps3 he played as england against me and quit

btw does anyone know whether playing as asia XI stops you having online stats being saved? thanks

Nah it doesnt....I used to use Asia XI but now try not to becuase it can be seen as "unfair", but then again the opponent can choose ROW XI.
The default Asia XI is not good, you have to take out the likes of Ashraful, Dhoni and others, and bring in top class players like Akhtar, Sangakkara, Malinga,Jaywardene, and Younus Khan.

Well made 240 from 10 overs game.Then had the other person 30-6 from 5 overs and he just quit.His Psn is mikeyp08 so do not play him i really cannot believe codies are not looking at this! surely they gotta do something about this,quitters are quitting for no reason as this does not have a win or loss thing and people who deserve the win do not get the win.Thinking to give this game away if it stay's like this in coming weeks because enough is enough!

Well made 240 from 10 overs game.Then had the other person 30-6 from 5 overs and he just quit.His Psn is mikeyp08 so do not play him i really cannot believe codies are not looking at this! surely they gotta do something about this,quitters are quitting for no reason as this does not have a win or loss thing and people who deserve the win do not get the win.Thinking to give this game away if it stay's like this in coming weeks because enough is enough!

Mate I'm not trying to be funny but you were absoloutely THRASHING him, what did you expect him to do? LOL......you sound too good in this game...240 in 10 overs???? Maybe you shouldn't GLUE the game, and not rub salt in the wound during the game, this way less people may quit.

I mean he needed a 4 every ball to win!!! you could've taken it easier with him!

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't know anyone had played tests online. Seeing as it's hard to make it through 10 overs without connection probs I'm quite surprised.

I think the servers are a bit unreliable. I lost my connection is the first ball when I was playing Ajdude.

Mate I'm not trying to be funny but you were absoloutely THRASHING him, what did you expect him to do? LOL......you sound too good in this game...240 in 10 overs???? Maybe you shouldn't GLUE the game, and not rub salt in the wound during the game, this way less people may quit.

I mean he needed a 4 every ball to win!!! you could've taken it easier with him!

Nah im not too good lol.I have weaknesses also but he kept bowling on a length where it just deserved to be thrashed,Plus this is not the only time i have had someone quit on me even during bowling people just quit.I remember i had this guy out for 10-0 and as expected he quit i been in so many situations where i could of won the game but people just quit.
Yes i could of taken it easier on that person but what was the gurantee if i had like 60 from 10 overs and then when it comes to bowling i had him like 20-6 would he not quit? im sure he would,Patch needed asap!

legendboy20 on Ps3 is a quitter, tried to give me some lame excuse about connection problems after I was within 10 runs of chasing his target of 120 odd

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread