Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude ... i aint no quitter, thts my id ... just have a look at this

Click here
Well, the two time I played against you, both times connection was lost and I was in good postion. I did'nt have any lag in any of my matches against Indian players since I upgraded to a 512kbps plan; and yesterday's match was no different.

Last edited:
would'nt it be easier to create a list of People that dont quit, add them to our PSN friends list, then play each other?? would'nt that just be peachy lol

Well, the two time I played against you, both times connection was lost and I was in good postion. I did'nt have any lag in any of my matches against Indian players since I upgraded to a 512kbps plan; and yesterday's match was no different.

two times ????? wat two times ??? and i had a hard time connecting to ur game also .... my game was lagging even at the team selection option. And it was the only time ever that my game lagged this much ... and i have a 2 Mbps connection ....so it was strange. I never saw any one of ur shots properly ... All i saw was bowler Delivering the ball, 1 second later a "TUCK" sound with ball hanging at one spot for a few milli seconds, than the outfield ... thts it ... !!!

and while batting u must have seen i was playing like blind ppl ... even the one run i got was a wide wayyyyyyyyy down leg side (cld have been a wide for a lefty batsman) and if u rem correctly i played a charged down cover drive on tht ball ..... Now who, in his right mind, will do that willingly ????

Yep.. 2 games one around tue-wedensday night probably and yesterday. I've played people from Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chandigarh without any lag problem so I dunno what happens when you try to play against me.

Having said that, I am giving you the benefit of doubt (I'm not umpring though:D) and consider you as legit player.
Cheers!:)

Singh1099 is a quitter, i got him out for 63 in a 5 over match, i was 50 in 3.1 overs and he quit...

i dont think it was me the other nyt .... coz i wld have remembered playing with u ...

And y wld i care to post here if i was not a legit player ... some guy at the other forum showed me ur post here so i came to make things a bit more clear !!!! :)

Cheers any way !!! :)

I had some one like chir... ( I didn't remember the name ). After I had him 3 down in first over, he left the place. And one more user called KingGameI20, he left in the half way. :mad: One more user called Ubawa, he also did quit after 3 overs. :doh

avoid Bazza2323

he was playing with Australia and after being 3 down for 2 runs in the second over, he decided to quite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread