Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question guys.. When you go to recently met players on the PS3, do the people you have played a game of AC09 with appear? Because they don't for me.

Hey guys my PC ID is Hitterman so please add me in your friends list. I have currently 0 friends:p

Played 5 matches, lost 3, won 1, quit 1(due to lack of battery in my Laptop).

We will play on Sunday. :cheers

And I dont like to bowl.

tendulkar..:mad:
got my best score 336 in 20 overs.1.jpg
he was 19/6 and he quit
2.jpg3.jpg

lol i played against tendulkar today. He didnt quit.

Add sir stroke alot to the quitters list he had me in a 20 20 game 40 odd for 6 i then got to 106-6 then he left.:D

I can say that RedFactionClanl is a very good sport, and just had a great game with!

The guy with tag of hamza is not a quitter
i was playing with him yesterday,
5 overs match i scored 89/4 in 5 overs
when his batting started his score was 74/1 in 4 overs, when 5th over started he hitted four on first bowl and got dissconnected.
he really have light problem or net problem something

is this for 360 and ps3, could you split the list.

I consider myself and nisich(?) or sometihng like, he is on here I know. to be very fair

I meant for this thread to contain PC players (Personal Computer), but I will sort a list for PS3 and Xbox.

I'll sort all the names listed into the PC list unless otherwise noted (PS3 or 360)

Do you people realise that this thread is intended for Non-PC players?

Dvadinho94 is my PSN. Add me if you want. Don't play that often online but when I have I can't recall losing. Completed about 3 games which I won but about 7 have quit. Was gonna post them but they don't appear in the recent players list on the XMB and I couldn't remember them.

I tend to play un-ranked.

Ah didn't realise it was just for non pc members....do you find you get less unfinished games because you play unranked games??

It's about time this thread came up. So I suppose the list is going to be full of planet cricket users ;)

Alright, ArabianNight975 is funny.

He puts 8 fielders on the offside, right, and bowls as wide as possible.

I score 32/0 after 2 overs while he uses that field.

He quits. :laugh

Attachments

• 8offsidefield.jpg
    8offsidefield.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 17
Played 2 games today and i've been on top in both matches and guess what??? Both oponents quit. F***ing p***es me off.

I am a certain non quitter and i also dont bowl yorker after yorker. I just want a blooming game! Everyone i play seems to quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread