Open Beta Testing - [PCCS 0.1.5]

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey buddy, finally managed to get the entire list on my own. :D

Anyways, is there any news of the Stats Recorder?

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Hey sohum..

Now we play matches upto 20 over's but can you do something where we can play matches of 5over's,10 over's 15 over's?
You can play matches of anything less than 20 overs. The simulator pacing is tweaked for 20-over games but all rules should apply for matches less than that.

sohum added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Anyways, is there any news of the Stats Recorder?
Still no dev. As I have said before, I will work on stats after finishing up the T20 engine. If you haven't seen an update that the T20 engine is complete, you can safely assume that stats haven't been done either. Asking it over and over again will just make it more likely for me to push it further and further down my priority list.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Still no dev. As I have said before, I will work on stats after finishing up the T20 engine. If you haven't seen an update that the T20 engine is complete, you can safely assume that stats haven't been done either. Asking it over and over again will just make it more likely for me to push it further and further down my priority list.

OK mate.
Take your time. I know that you'll produce the best thing out.

Cheers :thumbs

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I am facing a problem.

I downloaded a Clean.PCCSDB from here. I added Poisonous Pinks into it for WPL Practice match. Then some how i lost the player database. Then i used the same Clean.PCCSDB file and added the World T20 Roster. I run it from my PC it runs. But when i send it to Giggity Giggity it always shows him the Pinks Database with only 3 players.

Also if i rename the Clean.PCCSDB file to World.PCCSDB then again it show the same problem. Pinks with 3 players
Sohum, can you check this problem coz I need that db ;)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Where are the PCCSDB files stored? Sounds like a permission issue in Vista/7 wherein the files are being created in a location in AppData. I've already posted how to find the original files a few times, so look through this thread.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I've installed the sim to my USB stick.
What I'm saying is that he may have copied the incorrect files while sending them to you. It sounds like his files are stored in VirtualStore. This would happen if his pccsdb files are in a protected location (such as Program Files). If this is the case, I think the following is happening:

1. He opens the .pccsdb in PCCS. Since PCCS is not run as admin, it creates a "virtual copy" in his VirtualStore directory. The effect of this is when he tries to open the .pccsdb from PCCS, it loads the virtual copy but in all other cases it loads the original, locked copy in the Program Files directory.

2. He emails you the copy from the Program Files directory. Since the modified DB is the virtual copy and he is not selecting the .pccsdb from PCCS, instead the brand new clean copy has been emailed.

3. You receive the clean copy without files.

In the case where he is renaming Clean.pccsdb and opening it up through PCCS, this time (1) above happens again, except that it happens to the renamed copy.

If this is indeed the case, all he needs to do is send you the virtual copy from the VirtualStore directory, the location of which has been published before in this thread (may even be in the opening post).

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Consistently getting errors that non-bowlers are getting to bowl ahead of the ordinary bowlers. :facepalm
It may have to do with the abilities that I have set them with. The lowest bowler ranking that I have selected is 70. Could that be the main reason

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Are the non bowlers selected to does not bowl with 0 bowling stats or skills and is there a spinner among your main bowlers?

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
I found some bugs in the Indian Premier League Season 3 Database I had uploaded. (Example: Kumble's Stats, Raina's Stats, etc.)

Here is a new one.

One more important change is that we do not like H. Singh for Harbhajan and Y. Singh for Yuvraj, etc.

Get their full names too.

Hey Sohum, please update the index too.

Hey Is's Not Working.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Are the non bowlers selected to does not bowl with 0 bowling stats or skills and is there a spinner among your main bowlers?

All are non-bowler with 0 abilities. There are spinners as main bowlers too. I think it may be due to the abilities I set them. I mean the bowling rankings i set them were in the 70-80 range

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
All are non-bowler with 0 abilities. There are spinners as main bowlers too. I think it may be due to the abilities I set them. I mean the bowling rankings i set them were in the 70-80 range
Please show me some sample scorecards. Also, please verify that you have the latest version of the simulator. Also attach the pccsdb.

Users who are viewing this thread