Order in US

let me know when you guys get online later tonight, im down for a late night AC09 marathon

I'm currently away from home (work in different city :( ) so the earliest that I'll get to play is Friday night.

Got my copy today. Ordered from gameplay on the 10th, was dispatched on 11th so not bad I should say. My psn ID is wick3dguy, anyone up for a game tonight?

I'm in New York, so ET timezone.

ok done. ordered ps3 slim from futureshop and ashes from gamplay.co.uk.... Both delivery should coincide on Aug 26..... and i will be finally be able to throw away (uninstall) my PC 'stuttering' version

hey mate, im on right now and can come on again at 11 pm EST, ill be on now for an hour or so

Can all those in US who have ordered from gamestation please post here the date of dispatch of the game and the date you got it in USA? let's try and track the delivery times. Mine was dispatched on 8/17/09. I havent got it yet.

i ordered form Zavii.com, they did take 10 days for delivery but it cost me only $54 USD with shipping! and thatz an awesome deal as PS3 games here in the USA cost $60 plus tax lol

Yay!!! Got my game.

I finally got it yesterday, 8/24/09 (It was dispatched on 8/17/09). I am also attaching an image of how Gamestation packs/sends it, if anyone wants to see it. The game is awesome. I dont care about the flaws or issues, I just love the graphics and this being the first Cricket game on PS3 - the best console ever, it's tight!!!.
So I am ready to play online (after a lil practice). I'll post my PSN ID in the correct thread, so we can play.

Attachments

• IMG_0286.jpg
    IMG_0286.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 8
I finally got it yesterday, 8/24/09 (It was dispatched on 8/17/09). I am also attaching an image of how Gamestation packs/sends it, if anyone wants to see it. The game is awesome. I dont care about the flaws or issues, I just love the graphics and this being the first Cricket game on PS3 - the best console ever, it's tight!!!.
So I am ready to play online (after a lil practice). I'll post my PSN ID in the correct thread, so we can play.

did they charge you VAT... and did you pay taxes when you received in US?

After I ordered mine from gamestation, my credit card company sent me a bill for 3% of the product as a "overseas transaction fee"

After I ordered mine from gamestation, my credit card company sent me a bill for 3% of the product as a "overseas transaction fee"

from my understanding you ordered within England....

why would they charge you an overseas transaction fee?

Heyy all Ordered mine from cdwow on aug 15th despatched on 18th still havent received yett

My credit card statement just shows a total of 67.2 USD, so that is all that I was charged. The email from gamestation said the total as follows :
Total Cost of order(s) is as follows:

Goods: 34.99 GBP (Inc VAT)
Delivery: 4.95 GBP
Total: 39.94 GBP

i have finally got mine game from gameplay.co.uk and guyz here is my psn:zibmalek

Users who are viewing this thread