Outfield

check this out

Attachments

• new2.jpg
    new2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 225
Amazing work man, but it will be great if u can recommend the pitch types with their respective countries on which we can apply different outfields by out.

Thats will really save our time and avoid mis-matching u know.

Also, avoid making outfields for the same pitch type and countries as it will confuse us as to which pitch type to apply and also will show a kindda ignorance towards out pitch types fond in other countries.

Like, the sub-continent countries......u have just made 1 outfield for them.....u can more more good looking outfields for them taking the fact staduims in asian countries do also have patterned outfields.

tutsipoppy2 said:
Amazing work man, but it will be great if u can recommend the pitch types with their respective countries on which we can apply different outfields by out.

Thats will really save our time and avoid mis-matching u know.

Also, avoid making outfields for the same pitch type and countries as it will confuse us as to which pitch type to apply and also will show a kindda ignorance towards out pitch types fond in other countries.

Like, the sub-continent countries......u have just made 1 outfield for them.....u can more more good looking outfields for them taking the fact staduims in asian countries do also have patterned outfields.

i will try to include more asian outfields in my next pack

how is this one

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 186
great... but can i suggest that you make the unused pitch on the side maybe a little more pitch coloured??? otherwise they are magnifico!!

exactly i totally agree tsyrmas,
that would be a good thing to do riyaz

gud work man

But I've a problem to add pitchad or any other thing in game which is in .bmp name.
What can I do Plz tell me

i will try giving more colour to the unused pitch, for the moment see this new pattern, i will soon e releasing my next outfield pack

Attachments

• new3.jpg
    new3.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 147

Users who are viewing this thread