Outfield

I think the problem is with the second picture, since the set of lines on the left look larger than the set of line on the right
i don't know, release it so i can see what it looks like in the game

...hmm, perhaps I've seen this pattern somewhere.
Riyaz can you please tell me, on which ground you've seen this one or its your own?????:help

cricket doctor said:
...hmm, perhaps I've seen this pattern somewhere.
Riyaz can you please tell me, on which ground you've seen this one or its your own?????:help
its my own pattern, here is another pic

Attachments

• now.jpg
    now.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 198
btw, can i give a tip riyaz,

if u can, with the next outfield patch, include outfields from ur previous patch too....

and assign 1 pitch type(keeping in the mind the country) to each of ur outfields, so that we can install them ALL at the same time.

it gets very confusing when u release more than 1 outfield for the same pitch type, i mean i as a person, get kindda confused what to use and what to now.

but if u will provide and assign a particular pitch to each outfield, i will be installing all and that will insure that no matter in which country i play or on any pitch type, i will be seeing ur outfield.

i hope u understood what i said.

tutsipoppy2 said:
btw, can i give a tip riyaz,

if u can, with the next outfield patch, include outfields from ur previous patch too....

and assign 1 pitch type(keeping in the mind the country) to each of ur outfields, so that we can install them ALL at the same time.

it gets very confusing when u release more than 1 outfield for the same pitch type, i mean i as a person, get kindda confused what to use and what to now.

but if u will provide and assign a particular pitch to each outfield, i will be installing all and that will insure that no matter in which country i play or on any pitch type, i will be seeing ur outfield.

i hope u understood what i said.

i shall do that

I've a problem to add pitchad or any other thing in game which is in .bmp name.
What can I do Plz tell me
PLZ tell me boys I'm w8ing for ur reply :help

mehkar said:
I've a problem to add pitchad or any other thing in game which is in .bmp name.
What can I do Plz tell me
PLZ tell me boys I'm w8ing for ur reply :help
are u using FshEd to import the files

give me some time to edit the unused pitch,for now see another pattern

Attachments

• new4.jpg
    new4.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 175
mehkar said:
thanks for ur reply
yes but how can I do so
mail me plz