Outsourced

P

pcfan123

Most black comedians are garbage too, Kings of Comedy is biggest pile of trash ever and I don't understand the brain dead morons who think Martin Lawrence is funny.

Like you said though. It's all opinion.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I agree, Tyler Perry needs to be shot. His shows are terrible. There are ONLY black characters on the show.. and there's always one white guy that they make ridiculously stupid, fat, ugly, single, lives with his mom etc.

I like some black comedians. Chris Rock is a boss.

Cricketman added 2 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Don't get me started on him. He has one "funny" standup and its just self-deprecating humor, making stereotypical jokes about his own people. He is not a good comedian in my books.

oh_no_you_didnt.gif

He's a fantastic comedian. Anyone who can master that many accents is a genius. And he hits on the little, small intricacies that most common racists overlook and plays them out PERFECTLY. :p He is my hero. :D

Watched him live in Chicago this summer... best 3 hours ever!!

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
LOL @ Tyler Perry. Anyone who appears on BET is obviously not going to be targeted towards anyone apart from the black community.

I'm thinking about good comics--Dave Chappelle for example. He's pretty funny but most of his humor is still centered around black stereotypes.

P

pcfan123

Chappelle is great but even he falls into that trap every once in a while. Killing them Softly is genius though.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
It's an American TV show. If it goes to India it will probably be in a few years. Maybe you can watch it online on NBC's site, although they may do IP checks.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
That Abed guy from Community is pretty funny. He is funny on the show, idk about the rest

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
who the hell is that? *googles*

oh...who the hell is that?

P

pcfan123

Finally got around to watching this. After watching the 1st episode I thought this was just going to be stereotypical jokes and borderline racist humor. However they actually developed the characters a bit in the 2nd and 3rd episodes. I especially loved it when that Indian spoke in a Southern accent, reminded me exactly of a friend I have who has the thickest Texan drawl and you'd never expect it looking at him (he's from India as well).

Nothing special though and I doubt this will make it to a second season. Good idea but it feels a bit weak. I do like Gupta though, he is hilarious

P

pcfan123

anyone been keeping up with this?

It's not really funny, I'd be shocked if this series was renewed.

Only good character is Gupta and the other white guy (Oswalt from Drew Carey Show)

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I've been watching regularly and am loving it. Will be surprised if it gets to the second season but I hope its doing well. I don't think regular Americans (ie, those without many Indian friends/small town folk) will understand 90% of the jokes. Especially those referring to Indian celebs and what not.

My favorite part of the whole show is the bollywood music in the background :D

Users who are viewing this thread