Overkill - Too many commentary files

Gunner04

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know many of us have spent much time working on the commentary files.....me included. But guys I think we've gone into overkill now. I mean we seem to be doing too many commentary files for the same players!

Somebody like Tuffey must have at least a half dozen or so. Imran Nazir must have like 10! Come on I mean its fine us making the commentaries if weren't satisfied with those we've got because some of them are quite poor but some are excellent. Even I've replaced a few of mine with those I thougth were better.

SO guys lets keep up the good work but lests try to make commetary files we don't already have!

To many commentary file is better than none at all! I want to see more at BLC Online.

I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with the amount of commentary files. Just lets make files we don't already have instead of having 4 or 5 for the same player.

I personally keep the commentary off because its too monotonous.. I prefer playing the game without the commentary and giving my own commentary. Its more fun and u can imitate your favorite commentators!

Hey that's a great idea Ridge :)
so do you actuelly speak out and do comentry?..."It's All Happening .." etc.. :)

Hey TOO Many comm. files means a good thing.
it gives u the oppurtunity to choose the best one.
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread