Pakistan in Australia

What will be the possible series outcomes?

• Australia wins 3-0

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Australia wins 2-0,2-1

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Australia wins 1-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drawn 0-0, 1-1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistan wins 1-0

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Pakistan wins 2-0,2-1

• Pakistan wins 3-0

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wel i think pakistan will draw this serries or may be shocked the world by beating aussies in their homeground

I hate to say it, but it's probably going to be a 3-0 whitewash to the Aussies. The only way any other result could happen is with a lot of rain, or a lot of injuries to Australia.

Even with injuries,the aussies would still win.They have so much depth in their squad.

I reckon there might be a draw in there, although it seems like a fairly dry summer, so probably little chance of rain affecting the outcomes.
Pakistan's best hope is probably if one of Australia's strike bowlers gets injured early in a match and puts excess pressure on the remaining players.

I think that's the only way Pakistan will win, if Australia's bowlers get injured because we've got batsman till the horizon, oh and if it rains

I think Australia should not underestimate Pakistan. Pakistan is improving and they have Shoaib Akhtar and Sami in their ranks who can make a big difference ina fiery 2-3 wicket spell. If Inzi and Youhana bat well and other batsmen provide them support then Australia will find it a little tough. Key thing while batting for Pakistan is not to lose early wickets. Opening partnership is crucial in Australia against Australia. One of the main reasons India did well down under last time was because they put good opening partnerships and protected natural stroke makers like Laxman, Tendulkar, ganguly from the new ball.

having said that as of now i feel Aus will win 2-0 2-1. but you never know. cricket is a funny game.

squiz said:
I think that's the only way Pakistan will win, if Australia's bowlers get injured because we've got batsman till the horizon, oh and if it rains
well i disagree with u squiz well i uptill think that pakistan is better than australia b/c pakistan is unpredicted team that they can win over australia and also they can lost to bangladesh. so i uptill support pakistan and i belive pakistan will beat australia or draw by australia but cant be white washed

Well I think Pakistan do not stand a chance of winning the series...one test a very(*100 times) bleak chance and of being whitewashed - without using special maths the probability is 80-19.99...19.99 of one drawn match, 0.01 of one win (as I said)

simply because, the australian administrators have learnt this time around and given the first test on the toughest track in Australia...they forgot the venue when India toured and hence an in-form Indian team looked extra-ordinary in the tests...Perth is tough because the batsmen(most of them) have never faced anything like that and the bowlers will just go overboard by the pace and bounce...of course I am bored of Aussie supremacy now and if Pakistan do what India couldn't do last year then I'll catch the Halley's comet in my hat!!!:) whenever its due next time, that is!

sachinisgod said:
Well I think Pakistan do not stand a chance of winning the series...one test a very(*100 times) bleak chance and of being whitewashed - without using special maths the probability is 80-19.99...19.99 of one drawn match, 0.01 of one win (as I said)

simply because, the australian administrators have learnt this time around and given the first test on the toughest track in Australia...they forgot the venue when India toured and hence an in-form Indian team looked extra-ordinary in the tests...Perth is tough because the batsmen(most of them) have never faced anything like that and the bowlers will just go overboard by the pace and bounce...of course I am bored of Aussie supremacy now and if Pakistan do what India couldn't do last year then I'll catch the Halley's comet in my hat!!!:) whenever its due next time, that is!
Don't you think that S. Akhtar and Sami have a slight chance of tormenting the Aussies on the Perth track.

rahulk666 said:
Don't you think that S. Akhtar and Sami have a slight chance of tormenting the Aussies on the Perth track.

sachinisgod will never change his mind"so all the other foks in here that are indian's they want to see pakistan lose' because they have seen enough of india losing top pakistan and losing to other team's' will dont take this seriouse saching but i think you have no good feelings towards pakistan cricket" i have seen you before discrimintating pcb so as i have recently' but that is enough be fair" :(

@ Sachinisgod:
Which other ground are they going to play on? They can't play at Adelaide Oval and The Gabba because they've already been played at, so the only other grounds to play on are The MCG, SCG, WACA and Bellerive Oval. They won't play at Darwin and Cairns because those grounds are crap compared to the MCG, SCG, WACA and Bellerive, so the only other grounds to play at (excluding MCG and SCG) is the WACA and Bellerive Oval. But Hobart is a hole which rains 24/7, so the only other ground is the WACA. MCG is ALWAYS the boxing Day test, and SCG is ALWAYS the grand finale to Australia's test summer.

why are they not going to play in other grounds expect mcg' scg;waca SQUIZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread