Pakistan in Australia

What will be the possible series outcomes?

• Australia wins 3-0

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Australia wins 2-0,2-1

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Australia wins 1-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drawn 0-0, 1-1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistan wins 1-0

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Pakistan wins 2-0,2-1

• Pakistan wins 3-0

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was horrible Pakistan got out for 83 runs and jus wat they needed is 94 runs to wins so Western australia won by 10 runs. Also 5 main batsman got out in duck that would ashame pakistan players Salman Butt a very young talented batsmen whic recenlt scored his first century against India. Then Sahid Afridi 0. In thsi year he got out so many ducks. Don't rember whic team he faced i think he got 4 times duck or 5. Then Abul Razzaq 0 who is alrounder. The first 2 opener imran farhat and yassir hammed but yassir hameed was such a good player. Which he had good stokes perfect timing and all. I don't kno about imran farhat. So pakistan got 5 ducks. I hope they do better shape up againts Australia and practice more.

Lol and some people actually voted for Pakistan to win 3-0.:rtfl

Good going Faraz. wht are these ****s trying to say(gold and vibs), I know pak has lost some of their big players but wht we see whenever they play with new young side they actuly win the series huh.after the world cup 2003 pakistan was without their strike bowlers they manage to reach at final in srilanka. they NW chall. but they their home series against SAF and ban. then the mighty tour of NZ they won there. Then the fixed series (pak vs ind ) god sachin knows that. and then they reach in every final.and if india is a big team why they lost after pak ind series tell me.Your bajhi never works against pak. your kumble 434 always hammered against pak.

in short pak just lacking some experience.

durrani1 said:
Good going Faraz. wht are these ****s trying to say(gold and vibs),

What am I trying to say?You don't understand english?You obviously don't.Vibs said that it was shameful for Pak to get out for 83 against WA second XI and I remarked that some people actally voted for Pakistan to win 3-0.Something wrong with that?Don't you understand simple plain english?You must be one of those nutters who voted for Pak to win 3-0.

:p :p :p

durrani1 said:
Good going Faraz. wht are these ****s trying to say(gold and vibs), I know pak has lost some of their big players but wht we see whenever they play with new young side they actuly win the series huh.after the world cup 2003 pakistan was without their strike bowlers they manage to reach at final in srilanka. they NW chall. but they their home series against SAF and ban. then the mighty tour of NZ they won there. Then the fixed series (pak vs ind ) god sachin knows that. and then they reach in every final.and if india is a big team why they lost after pak ind series tell me.Your bajhi never works against pak. your kumble 434 always hammered against pak.

durrani u obviously are suffering from a terrible bout of amnesia...just two bowlers in the history of the game have taken 10 wickets in an innings and one of them happens to be Mr. Anil Kumble against a GREAT team called Pakistan and if that wasn't enough he added twenty more in the three tests in Pakistan...that makes more than 30 wickets in 4 consecutive tests...and your amnesia become more striking when u recall that after winning a single test in NZ and with that the series(a commendable job), this pakistan team has:

1) lost at home against India
2) not succeeded in achieving the required runrate to make it to the final of Asia cup.
3) miffed up an easily winnable onedayer against Australia at Lord's.
4) lost a onedayer against a team which had been hammered by the English in 7 tests.
5) allowed Sri Lanka to win the Pak Tel Cup right under their nose.
6) allowed Sri Lanka to win a test on their own soil

The only good thing they have done is:
1) won 4 onedayers against India...and that of course is heaven I suppose...of course when India won on Centurion and the Samsung Cup we also felt that way...you are entitled to that feeling...
2) Came back well against Sri lanka in second test.

If you can judge independent of ur obsession with India, then you'll know that this performance is just near ok...and btw I remembered just now...Pakistan V Australia last three tests produced 3 or 4 pakistan inning with totals below 100...good coz for optimism this...

And about the "fixed" series...I donno how u people generate rumors but u do a great job...and if it is true it is something you only should be ashamed of...fixing a match to achieve any end - fianancial or political, is gravely shameful and of course the team who plays better cricket never fixes it but the one which plays dismal cricket is the one which has fixed it...so u know where the blames lie...so just think of something else dude...

sachinisgod said:
yeah so India too lost this BG trophy to allow Howard one another term down under??? :)...such churlish reasons nations can think of after losing the only series that was not meant to be lost...:p...believe me fellas...Vajpayee's victory or loss depended more on what he did in India rather than what an Indian team did in Pakistan...we love cricket and consider it a religion, but fortunately our PM's tenures are not corresponding to the cricket team's fortunes...this is India for crying out aloud...the largest functional democracy in the world...such crap things can happen in nearby places but not here...there's a bit lesser crap that happens here :)...

leaving politics to a political forum and coming back to cricket...Pakistan lost to Second XI of Western Australia ...India lost to Pakistan A...India scored 320 plus in a onedayer and lost because of good batting by two players who happened to be in the A team but had international experience in their CV...Pakistan managed just 10-15 runs more than 320+ in two innings...got out for 83...frankly I don't see how you can compare these two events, esp. looking at the opposition that shall follow Pakistan's loss and that followed India's loss....one is sitting at Everest since ages and the other is trying to climb Kilimanjaro...ok leave it...

but in my opinion if the Pakistan team members are only blindly optimistic(like everyone here) and just try to move over this loss by citing past examples then bigger losses are in waiting and poor Woolmy's done for...but if they accept that they played p*ss poor cricket in second innings and set targets for improvement then of course they have a few guys who can give Aussies a bit of tough time...unless u accept where u stand how do u decide ur path to the destination? simple.
ok iam leaving politics. u r saying that "Pakistan managed just 10-15 runs more than 320+ in two innings...got out for 83" but have u seen the pitch the pitch is good for bowling in australia thats why 20 wicket falls in 2and half day. and u r saying that the 2 players making pakistan home against india b/c they have international experience well australian chairman x1 also have some internatinal experience people and the fact is that they r more fimiliar with their pitch.

vibs89 said:
I kno who voted obviously pakistani people in this forums so stupid
well this is not stupidness this is patriotism

sachinisgod said:
And about the "fixed" series...I donno how u people generate rumors but u do a great job...and if it is true it is something you only should be ashamed of...fixing a match to achieve any end - fianancial or political, is gravely shameful and of course the team who plays better cricket never fixes it but the one which plays dismal cricket is the one which has fixed it...so u know where the blames lie...so just think of something else dude...

so what the hell happened to indian strongest team after the fixed serries that they lost 4 consecutive matches against pakistan and what is happened to mr kumble and harbhajan after samsung serries that they got thrashed by pakistan in onedayers.
ok u r saying that the teams play better never fixes so in samsung cup india play wells so they never fixes than why azherudin and jadeja not playing for international team?

Acceptable, I suppose, but definitely not realistic. Then I would have voted for India to win the WC2003, the Pak series 5-0 and 3-0, the Asia Cup, the Champions Trophy, the Natwest Challenge 3-0, the Australia series 4-0 and the South Africa Series 2-0. Did I miss anything? It is good that you are patriotic but we are trying to have an intellectual cricket discussion here. The poll question is not who you want to win and how but who you think will win and how.

I think this whole argument is quite baseless and one should just accept the fact that Pakistan played terribly against Western Australia Second XI. Whatever the facts and figures, conditions and whatever else, any International team should be able to chase down such a score against a second-class first-class team. They played badly on that day. That does not make them a bad team. It just means that they need to get their act together.

sohummisra said:
Acceptable, I suppose, but definitely not realistic. Then I would have voted for India to win the WC2003, the Pak series 5-0 and 3-0, the Asia Cup, the Champions Trophy, the Natwest Challenge 3-0, the Australia series 4-0 and the South Africa Series 2-0. Did I miss anything? It is good that you are patriotic but we are trying to have an intellectual cricket discussion here. The poll question is not who you want to win and how but who you think will win and how.

I think this whole argument is quite baseless and one should just accept the fact that Pakistan played terribly against Western Australia Second XI. Whatever the facts and figures, conditions and whatever else, any International team should be able to chase down such a score against a second-class first-class team. They played badly on that day. That does not make them a bad team. It just means that they need to get their act together.
well i know this whole arguement is baseless but then u should handles the fact perfectly and dont blame the users or any country. well i hope pakistan could win australia like they win 2-1 in last year one dayers

I think it all stemmed from the fact that some guy pointed out that India had lost to Pakistan A which had nothing to do with anything seeing that the games were played almost 10 months apart on different continents.

And believe me, every non-Australian cricket lover is probably hoping that Pakistan win the series. And that includes me. But one still can't stray from the facts too far!

faraz haider said:
ok iam leaving politics. u r saying that "Pakistan managed just 10-15 runs more than 320+ in two innings...got out for 83" but have u seen the pitch the pitch is good for bowling in australia thats why 20 wicket falls in 2and half day. and u r saying that the 2 players making pakistan home against india b/c they have international experience well australian chairman x1 also have some internatinal experience people and the fact is that they r more fimiliar with their pitch.

so what the hell happened to indian strongest team after the fixed serries that they lost 4 consecutive matches against pakistan and what is happened to mr kumble and harbhajan after samsung serries that they got thrashed by pakistan in onedayers.
ok u r saying that the teams play better never fixes so in samsung cup india play wells so they never fixes than why azherudin and jadeja not playing for international team?

well for one I donno anyone in Second XI of Western Australia who may have played international cricket...and if there was even one such player there then it definitely means that no team in this world can beat Aussies for a very long time to come...coz if Second XI can have an internationally experienced player...just think what the first ones of those six states will be having...so u r misinformed mate...they must have consisted of only budding youngsters who knew how to bowl in Perth and quite simply the visitors didnt...Chairman's XI is still left...hope Pakistan learn some lessons, instead of being hardheaded about it and finding out escapes from it...

patriotism is a very good virtue...but so is being realistic...anyway that shall escape you i guess...

and I don't think any Indian will gauge India's standard by their performances against only Pakistan...it doesn't happen here in India...but poor Javed Miandad didnt have the luck...if you don't remember Bhajji and Kumble's wickets in the last six test matches here then just go to cricinfo and clear your head about them...they may have bowled badly against Pakistan in onedayers...but I would be the first to admit that India has played abysmal cricket this year after Samsung Cup and got the deserving results but the cause at the root is the failure of its starry batting lineup and not bhajji and kumble's bowling...but what i am saying is why drag India in to this...pakistan is playing the aussies and its about beating a champion in his den...

about fixing...i think i will simplify my statement to make it more understandable...you people say Samsung Cup and Series were fixed...agreed. for a moment...as far as I know fixing is done when a team or individual performs below par deliberately for unnatural reasons and helps in losing...so losing side has to be the fixer in the above case too...and hence if you claim that those two series were fixed then you know where the blame lies...whew! I can't simplify it anymore...

I think you people should stop arguing for the sake of it...stop being obsessed with matches against India only...and accept the fact that Pakistan is against a far superior team this time and dream accordingly...

wow wow wow!
1) lost at home against India=fixed
2) not succeeded in achieving the required runrate to make it to the final of Asia cup.=acceptable
3) miffed up an easily winnable onedayer against Australia at Lord's.=fixed
4) lost a onedayer against a team which had been hammered by the English in 7 tests.=
There was a pitch factor,although pak won the toss.conditions were bowling friendly.and the team which had been hammered, took their revenge in final.
5) allowed Sri Lanka to win the Pak Tel Cup right under their nose.=final was fixed after thrashing 4 odis.
6) allowed Sri Lanka to win a test on their own soil=bad planneing and bowling.

the last test series between aus and pak.there were some players missing (inzi and youhana).
the team who plays better cricket bookmakers always put their money on loosing of that team.cuz the rate is always lower of favourite team.but remind u all proved or unproved match fixing scandles came out from india.The biggest bookmaker belongs to india.

if u indias fellows want to know which team is better pak or ind in sub-continent and outside sub-continet and againt each other please check the record
Test record

total 50
pak 10
ind 7
draw 33
ODi
total 95
pak 58
ind 33
nr 4

Visit cricinfo.

Last edited:
1) lost at home against India=fixed
2) not succeeded in achieving the required runrate to make it to the final of Asia cup.=acceptable
3) miffed up an easily winnable onedayer against Australia at Lord's.=fixed
4) lost a onedayer against a team which had been hammered by the English in 7 tests.=
There was a pitch factor,although pak won the toss.conditions were bowling friendly.and the team which had been hammered, took their revenge in final.
5) allowed Sri Lanka to win the Pak Tel Cup right under their nose.=final was fixed after thrashing 4 odis.
6) allowed Sri Lanka to win a test on their own soil=bad planneing and bowling.

Well you should be proud of your team, who according to you fixed 3 of their last 6 series.

poor fellas...grow up thinking fixing is a good thing for cricket...:p...well according to u the biggest bookie is Indian and biggest fixers are Pakistan...what the hell are the blokes in ICC doing?...rubbish...dude we are talking real cricket here...not C2K4 where most of the users playing know the result of the game...and I donno what sort of respect do u hold for the 11 men who represent your country...frankly I have never seen a more likeable Pakistani team...and Inzy is one of the best men playing cricket today...they are not doing well that doesn't mean they are fixers...let me make u understand this - Match Fixing is a crime. Its not a holy deed. So if you have doubts that your team fixed 3 of their last 6 series then have some kinda compunction about it...

well this thread is seriously going off track here...sorry for the part my posts have played in doing so...I am sure this Pakistan team is not a fixing one...they are less endowed in experience and hence they may fare poorly down under but they do not fix so lets return to the discussion abt cricket and not fixing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread