Pakistan in Australia

What will be the possible series outcomes?

• Australia wins 3-0

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Australia wins 2-0,2-1

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Australia wins 1-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drawn 0-0, 1-1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistan wins 1-0

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Pakistan wins 2-0,2-1

• Pakistan wins 3-0

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya we should b/c pakistan fixed to give these indians fans a joy b/c if we can fixed last serries and win against india then india never come to pakistan again. well india also not comming and playing in sharjah due to the fact they lose to much from pakistan there

and the stupid obsession continues...read the topic of this thread guyz...the reason for India not visiting Pakistan are not discussable here and dangerous to any sort of harmony that may have been established...so stop being obsessed with India...dude Pakistan is playing Australia...

Pakistan may win 1-0 or 2-1, but batting relys on Shoaib Malik, Inzamam, and Yousuf Youhana, the openers are crap, (well Yasir Hameed can surprise us sometimes) Shoaib Akthar and Mohammad Sami can take early wickets, causing devastaty,
Speaking of course on reality, but on patriotism....

PAKISTAN WINS 3-0 WOOOO :P :P :P

lol

gold639 said:
What am I trying to say?You don't understand english?You obviously don't.Vibs said that it was shameful for Pak to get out for 83 against WA second XI and I remarked that some people actally voted for Pakistan to win 3-0.Something wrong with that?Don't you understand simple plain english?You must be one of those nutters who voted for Pak to win 3-0.

:p :p :p

gold i voted for pakistan 3-0 what can you do about it absloutely nothing' if you think his english sucks look at yours what is the question mark doing the part where you said. what i am trying to say? now tell me who is really good at english you or durrani' you need to straighten your self up gold other wise you wont survive with that kind of attitude in this website. Why do you care if some body voted for pakistan 3-0. Tthey are just expressin their opinion so please control your self next time. :(

vibs89 said:
I kno who voted obviously pakistani people in this forums so stupid

you need to seriousely watch your mouth young lad you are not much of ass too' straight up your english first' then abuse people like that' i wasn't expectin that from you vibs. may be you are jealouse because india lost 4 times to pakistan' i need to seriousely report this to ste
you just called pakistani people stupid what have they done too you vibs they have been making patche's for you guys to play and you are disrespecting them like this' lets come back to who voted for pakistan 3_0 i think and i think pakistan has the guts to beat aussie's 3-0' absloutely pathetic calling pakistani's stupid. :(

sachinisgod said:
and the stupid obsession continues...read the topic of this thread guyz...the reason for India not visiting Pakistan are not discussable here and dangerous to any sort of harmony that may have been established...so stop being obsessed with India...dude Pakistan is playing Australia...
ok comming back to pak vs aus so just leave pak vs india and just really talk about pak vs aus

zMario said:
Pakistan may win 1-0 or 2-1, but batting relys on Shoaib Malik, Inzamam, and Yousuf Youhana, the openers are crap, (well Yasir Hameed can surprise us sometimes) Shoaib Akthar and Mohammad Sami can take early wickets, causing devastaty,
Speaking of course on reality, but on patriotism....

PAKISTAN WINS 3-0 WOOOO :P :P :P

lol

Speaking from reality, you think Pakistan will win the series? What reality do you live in?

squiz said:
I'm guessing virtual reality :)

lol.... the only team that actually has a small chance of beating the Aussies in a Test series at the moment is England. And I'm not 100% sure on that. South Africa would have had a chance a while ago, but their time seems to have passed.

Pakistan may be capable of winning one match, but the series? No way.

Do you think Brett Lee will get into the test team?

I doubt Brett Lee will get into the Aussie team unless one of their bowlers is injured. McGrath, Dizzy and Warnie are in the team for granted. Kasprowicz earned his reputation mainly as a subcontinent bowler but I think he may get the nod ahead of Lee. It will definitely come down to those two.

faraz haider said:
ya we should b/c pakistan fixed to give these indians fans a joy b/c if we can fixed last serries and win against india then india never come to pakistan again. well india also not comming and playing in sharjah due to the fact they lose to much from pakistan there
Going by that I would say that India lost to Pakistan in past 4 ODI's purposefully just to make pak fans happy.

sohummisra said:
I doubt Brett Lee will get into the Aussie team unless one of their bowlers is injured. McGrath, Dizzy and Warnie are in the team for granted. Kasprowicz earned his reputation mainly as a subcontinent bowler but I think he may get the nod ahead of Lee. It will definitely come down to those two.
I think Aussies will certainy include B. Lee in Perth test. Fast and bouncy Perth track suits Lee better than Kasper.

stop talking like kids ! You are insulting ur own plyers by that
India was in superb form when they toured PAK last year and just swept across pakistan with the momentum they had gained in Australia . Mate india beat AUS in australia and dominated the aussies in the test series and competed reasonably is the league stages of the VB series.
So do u think PAK is better than Australia ?? If india could beat australia in australia last season , there was no damn reason why they could not beat Pak in Pak (last season) but i doubt is the same side wud beat Pak as convincingly if thy were to tour Pak this year . It all comes down to what kind of a phase the team is going through . So just stop talking about matches being fixed and all that nonsense . O.K

Coming back to what this thread is meant to be for !!! I know that Pak have shoaib and Sami but the aussie batsmen are not intimidated by fast bowling but I certainly think that Pak hve the bowling attack
but my major concern is thir batting
1.(Remember , Inzy`s record is not gr8 vs AUS) and
2.the Pakistanis do not tend to play warnie well (If they get thru the fast bowlers spell)
3. They play the 1st test at Perth (not a gr8 place to start the tour for subcontinental sides)

Realistically speaking, the series shud end up 2-1 to Australia (if Pak have the remotest of chances)[/
SIZE]

Last edited:
i will not mind if they lose the test series againts aussie's i am sure they will do well i odi's againts aussie's and west indie's.pakistan came close to beat aussie's twice once in world cup but ofcourse andrew symond took the game away from pakistan and in natwast when inzi and youhana made a brilliant partnership to beat aussie's but unfortunately they lost the game. i have seen pakistan performe well againts aussie's in odi's but to tell you the truth pakistan hasn't been close to beat the aussie's in a test match. what ever happend i will hope the best for pakistan'

fardin said:
gold i voted for pakistan 3-0 what can you do about it absloutely nothing' if you think his english sucks look at yours what is the question mark doing the part where you said. what i am trying to say? now tell me who is really good at english you or durrani' you need to straighten your self up gold other wise you wont survive with that kind of attitude in this website. Why do you care if some body voted for pakistan 3-0. Tthey are just expressin their opinion so please control your self next time. :(

And you my friend seriously need to READ BEFORE YOU POST.If you had bothered doing so then you would have known that I was replying to Durrani.He asked me what I am trying to say and I replied back by saying what I had said in simple plain english.In fact,I was just laughing at the fact that some people voted 3-0 to Pakistan.I did not insult them or anything.And if anyone needs to improve their english,it is YOU.I struggle to understand what you post.And next time,Read Before You Post! :mad: :mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread