Pakistan in India Dec-Jan 2012/13

Yes in the absence of Dhoni, it is going to be very difficult tomorrow, india will miss leader as well as in-form batsman :noway

According to me, team for tomorrow should be like this ---

Sehvag
Rahane
Kohli (c)
Raina
Yuvraj
Dinesh Karthik (w)
Jadeja
Ashwin / Mishra
Bhuvneshwar
Shami Ahmed
Ishant

For once, I am praying that the team does screw up. If it does, then the selectors might just be able to force the selections and remove all the non-performers.A 3-0 defeat will send shock-waves throughout the nation and that may just help. It has in the past during the 2003 World Cup.
Actually we're talking about this since whitewash against England 0-4. India team are trying their best to send message to selectors by failing against Australia with a whitewash, England and Pakistan at home. But somehow selectors keep selecting the same players again and again. I won't blame the team, they have done everything they could have to wake up the selectors.

So the only inform batsman is not playing. Good luck India!

Lol, Dhoni's back can only take so much team carrying before it breaks down... :rolleyes

Pakistan must try some new faces tomorrow.My team would be

Jamshed
Hafeez
Younis
Haris Sohail
Misbah
Malik
Kamran
Gul
Anwer Ali
Ajmal or may be Zulfiqar Babar
Junaid

Agree with above. Ajmal should play though, no way hes going to be dropped.

I wish Dhoni doesnt play tomorrow and India is humiliated. And thats not because I am a Pakistani - simply because the Indian team is utter ---- and their best player is the one who is the one who gets the stick. Way to respect the man who has taken India to the top in all formats of the game.

Sehwag out, Rahane in, Dinda out, Shami in. Good changes, inclusion of Jadeja is questionable, but the only other guy that could be brought in is Rohit... so yeah, that's that.

It's pathetic that no new player got a chance today :'( Misbah wants a whitewash here.Another good start by our fast bowlers and India are tottering now

edu7e2ys.jpg

sytatybe.jpg

India 77/4 (20.2 ov)

Kohli seems to do marvelously so far for India this year.....

Indians were supposed to stop watching cricket after Sachin retired - they weren't supposed to stop playing it IMO

Last edited:

Are you out of your mind. Rahane has not been given a run. You were the same guy who kept calling for Tendulkar`s head, werent you. Sehwag in ODI cricket has never been indispensible. Had it not been for Tendulkar at the other end and other greats like Ganguly, Dravid et al in the ODI side, his 35 of 18 balls would never have mattered. It is because he had a Sachin or a Sourav staying there for the bulk of the innings and getting big knocks that Sehwag`s cameos were even mildly useful. I`d rather fail with Rahane for 10 innings than get a Sehwag 70 after 10 innings!

What the F is wrong with the idiot, the Indian captain ???

Why can he not go in 1-down ???:mad
And Jadeja again bats below Ashwin ? Why select him in the first place at all,if he is to bat below a bowler.I am not going to watch the game anymore. I wish the Indians lose 0-5 to England as well.

Really baffles me how we won the World Cup ! [one tour wonder] Probably this must be the worst performance by a World Champion side.

Users who are viewing this thread