Pakistan in India Dec-Jan 2012/13

You know, I dont get a kick out of India Pakistan games these days. Unless the match is played for a high profile event like the World Cup or so. In between 2004 and 2009, the two played each other too often.

I'd have really liked the entire series to have taken place in Sharjah.A great setting where the two nations have had innumerable close contests.

The Bold is a true point even for an outsider. But in a way just like the ashes is every two years, india vs pakistan really should play each other kind often given the historical significance to their rivalry in cricket.

Once again its Pakistan's bowling vs India's batting. It has always been the case but this time around I think Indian Batting is more than capable of handling our bowling. Reason for that is the fact that our fast bowling is not what it used to be but Indians have continued to find extremely good batsmen. India have a better chance of winning both series. It will all come down to handling the pressure.

I agree that the two should play each other often. The two boards, BCCI and PCB need to actually sit down and develop a plan for the marquee series. There ought to be a minimum of 4 Test matches between the two sides, which will actually give it the status it deserves.

So Mohammad Hafeez has no clue who is playing in his team, and Ravi Shastri is amping this game up as of it's the World Cup Final...

Only India-Pakistan.

What a bowling performance. Great to see Gul get over his fear of India. Impressed with Irfan's pace. Hate to see Tanvir bowl so bad at the end, should have finished the job.

When I saw Yuvraj hit that six, I though this was going to be a 160+ total.

Really hope, Pakistan don't collapse like India

----------

So Mohammad Hafeez has no clue who is playing in his team, and Ravi Shastri is amping this game up as of it's the World Cup Final...

Only India-Pakistan.

That doesn't matter, it is how they play in the game that matters.

Dinda is the shittest bowler, he needs to learn extra pace does not mean he is good. He needs to bowl good length

----------

WOW!! :eek: Mohammad Irfan who? Here is Bhuweshnar Kumar :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread