Pakistan in West Indies

What will be outcome of the Test series?

• West Indies wins 2-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Indies wins 1-0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SHOAIB MALIK c Browne b Brabshaw 13(26)

PAK : 60/2 in 14 overs

Yousuf Yohana is the new man in.

the score after 20 overs PAKISTAN : 84/2 RUN RATE : 4.2

Salman Butt* 35(54)
Yousuf Yohana* 8(19)

The forum is not for score updates. All members are perfectly capable of going to Cricinfo to find out the score. Nobody needs to spam the thread with score updates.

Surprizingly tough going for Pakistan so far. I guess some of it can be attributed to the pitch, but a disciplined performance by the Windies so far. Lets hope Pakistan can keep their wickets for a charge at the death.

Interesting run out there of Youhana, tried to run it down to third man, hit into the ground, stepped out, Browne held it, knocked down the stumps 0_o

Well bowled Gayle and some good windies fielding.

WI struggling on 61/4 in 23rd over. Very well bowl by the Pakistani fast bowlers. :cool: I think Pakistan will win this one.

This is going to be a close game, it's still anyones game. I'm hoping that Pakistan will win since I have so much money on them. Lets see what happens.

I guess that has proved a lot of people who thought WI will be better off without Lara wrong :mad:

Gosh!What has happened West Indies? They seem to be getting worse and worse

1st ODI

Toss: West Indies

Pakistan 192 (44.3 ov)
West Indies 133 (45.2 ov) (Razzaq 4/29)

Result: Pakistan won by 59 runs

Man of the Match: Abdul Razzaq

Series: Pakistan leads the 3-ODI series 1-0

2nd ODI - West Indies vs Pakistan

May 21st at St Lucia

Odds:

West Indies - 11/8
Pakistan - 1/2

Bets will be accepted until 13:00 GMT on 21st May and bets will be settled once the one day match is over. In the case of a drawn match due to the weather or a tie, all bets will be refunded.

Users who are viewing this thread