Pakistan in West Indies

What will be outcome of the Test series?

• West Indies wins 2-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Indies wins 1-0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sachin said:
The first ODI looked as if it was a bit of a shocker.How did Afridi play?Did he play at all?
He played, and playd well. Got them off to a good start with the bat(some 25 odd of 20 odd balls) and took 2 crucial wickets.

Pakistani young team is doing well , most match creadit gose to Pakistani young team that played a team game , Salman Butts 42 Helped Pakistan a start but the end just failed and the bowlers Proved !! West Indies , well.. Lara holdes the team properly coz he is a class ,, Bravo tried .

The thing that everytime hurts in West Indies is 'Umpiring'..Steve Bucknor is the only recongnized & reputed umpire from WI & the others what can i say.. Always one or more decisions given in Home Side's Favour ! i don't like Andy Nicoles,Billy Doctrove etc..ICC should not have rejected the idea of 2 neutral umpires :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think their umpiring is okay most of the time, but nothing terrible. Every umpire can be attacked in this fashion. Of course, I am only calmed down because it is not India involved. :p There is no way they can really control human error sufficiently--it is just so random.

West Indies look uninspiring and demotivated by losses to SA. If not for anything they should try to win for saving the 20 reps I betted on them for 2nd ODI :upray :):D

Finally its nice to see a bit of backbone and resilience in the pakistani performances, this has a lot to do with the fitness levels of the players as they are able to maintain top level concentration and performance for much longer in the match as a collective, obviously Woolmer has been working on that, he should think about hiring a sports psychologist to aid him in this, the players fitness levels should improve as there is still some work to be done on it, hopefully it will culminate in a great world cup by pakistan. But for now they must train hard and build up a run of victories which is a must, if Pakistan lose again in this series I will not be happy. They should aim to replicate what South Africa did to WI and if they see themselves as better than them then Pakistan must better their performances against the WI.

I've bet 2000 on Pakistan which is the highest bet in this series so far. C mon pakistan you better win and make me even richer lol :p

Users who are viewing this thread