Story Pakistan International Season-(C07) Super Eights - NZ VS PAK - Mello Zone

Who are going to win the ICC Cricket World Cup 2007?

• Total voters
Good top order batting from Bangla, but Australia's was better. Can you please give me a list of all the 8 teams in the Super Eights Amir? Keep it up :)

mellozoneTheBarmyArmy.jpg

(With Michael Holding + 2 Guests)

M.Holding: Hello there and welcome to Mello Zone. The show where we discuss the upcoming game and also after when the game has finished. Today is the Super Eights' third game. Pakistan V New Zealand. Along side me are my 2 guests representing their country. Good morning Rameez Raja and Martin Crowe. Firstly, let's have a brief overview of Pakistan Rameez.

R.R: Well of course Pakistan won their previous Super Eights game against South Africa and that was quite a comprehensive win infact. I think Pakistan will have to be cautious early on otherwise their middle-order might collapse. In the previous game we saw that Pakistan were 15/3 and that shows their unpredictability.

M.H: And what about New Zealand Martin?

M.C: Well they have not lost one game yet in the two games they have played. They topped their group which included England & Kenya and that goes to show that they are in this tournament. In both those games, their batting and bowling has been great.

M.H: Who will be the danger-men in the batting and bowling departments?

R.R: For Pakistan the danger-men have to be Inzamam-Ul-Haq and Rao Iftikhar. The captain has had a fine tournament so far and has scored over 200 runs in this tournament so far. Rao Iftikhar has took 6 wickets and has been a threat with his swing bowling. In the last match he took 4/44 in his 9 overs.

M.H: We are going to leave it at this gentleman as Tony Cozier is down there with the Pitch Report.

Pitch Report
M.Slater: Thanks Mikey. Well i can say that there has been a bit of rain on here in the last couple of days. Even though there still maybe a couple of wet patches, i reckon that the ball should come on to the bat nicely. The weather is looking quite sunny. We are in for a fine game. If I won the toss, I would defiantly bowl first. Back to you Mikey.

M.H: Thank you very much for that Pitch Report Slats. We are just getting conformation that Inzamam-Ul-Haq has won the toss and elected to bowl first. Here are the teams for today's game.

New Zealand
Pakistan​
1. Lou Vincent
Imran Nazir
2. Stephen Fleming
Shoaib Malik
3. Scott Styris
Younis Khan
4. Craig McMillan
Mohammad Yousuf
5. Brendon McCullum
Inzamam-Ul-Haq
6. Jacob Oram
Kamran Akmal
7. Danial Vettori
Shahid Afridi
8. Chris Martin
Yasir Arafat
9. Mark Gillespie
Mohammad Sami
10. Michael Mason
Umar Gul
11. Shane Bond
Rao Iftikhar

M.H: We will take a quick break and when we come back we will be on air on Sky Sports for the first ball of the game. Stay Tuned. :)

superb mello zone and ill go with Pakistan to win it

Good decision to bowl, I reckon Pakistan will win as they can chase well with that strong batting line up.

Excellent presentation!

I reckon Pakistan will win as they can chase well with that strong batting line up.

Provided they(Pak) get rid of dangerous Bond. :) Lets see what happens. If Kiwis can take to something like 300, Kiwis will be in drivers seat. Nice presentation.:clap

Users who are viewing this thread