Story Pakistan : The High and The Lows -{The Twenty/20 WC!}--[By PC and BA and Sim]-[C07]

There was a technical problem to be honest. Cricket 07 was showing BA some of it's many bugs and errors. Hope that will solve before the India Series.

ICC Apologetic Over Security Difficulties

In an emergancy press conference the leading board members of the ICC declared the World Cup to still be "Alive and kicking," but lacking in the "security messures."

It is understood that the South African stadiums are not well equiped with security procedures. In the last few games there have been small, but not very viewable "fall outs," between fans, especially in the Sri Lanka match verse Kenya, it is thought that the Kenyan fans who had travelled to watch thier team had cause slight trouble, and in an effort to keep the competition "fun and enjoyable from child to grandparents," the ICC have taken stern and striking efforts to curb all unwanted behaviour.

In a bold statement read by one of the ICC's spokesperson, the ICC collectively said;

"We feel it isn't right that millions of people to see violence of any sorts. We feel that Cricket stands out from a lot of sports in the part that we have fans who are understanding and passionate about one game, Cricket! Obviously we understand fans can get slightly "over the top," when it comes down to high pressure situations, but just as the players do, fans have to learn to control themselve in a civil way, and continue to keep Crickets good nature."

The board haven't set an exact date as to when the WC will continue, but they promised that it will continue exactly the same, and that the highly anticipated match between Sri Lanka and Pakistan will take place first, and they assured fans who payed to watch that they will get in with thier tickets.

They also believe the wicket will be wet, as already stated.

why were india knocked out...

Pak played 1, won it so 2 points...plus the 1 from the rain out = 3 PTS
Sco played 1, lost...so no points...but 1 from the rain out with india = 1 PT
IND played 0...but 2 rain outs....so 2 PTS

2>1 i thought.....

im confused

but omg incredible story...evolutionary stuff

why were india knocked out...

Pak played 1, won it so 2 points...plus the 1 from the rain out = 3 PTS
Sco played 1, lost...so no points...but 1 from the rain out with india = 1 PT
IND played 0...but 2 rain outs....so 2 PTS

2>1 i thought.....

im confused

but omg incredible story...evolutionary stuff

Thanks for the comments.
What happened was that Cricket 2007 was being very stupid and giving me an error everytime I tried to load an India game. :( That is why. If I just said "I got an error from Cricket 2007 and this means India are out" that would sound a little odd. By the way thanks for pointing it out mate and I am glad that you like this story. :)

Yeah if that sort of thing happens you just have to improvise. Hint there that this is why my story update is taking so long. Damn unreliable game plus exam revision :mad:.

Good luck with the next update guys :)

ICC World Twenty20, South Africa
Day 6 Match No.13

Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka Off To A Superb Start But Pakistan Pick Up A Wicket

PakvsSL.jpg

Sri Lankan Openers Upul Tharanga And Sanath Jayasuriya strode out to the middle knowing that they needed to take advantage of the 6 powerplay overs. Mohammad Asif and Sohail Tanvir opened the bowling. Everything was set. The first over went for 18 runs as Asif bowled a poor length i.e short to Tharanga who punished him. Sohail Tanvir's opening over was just slightly better but still went for 13 runs as Sri Lanka were in full control in the first 2 overs. Mohammad Asif varied his length in the second over bowling more fuller but however he got the same treatment as only 2 fielders are allowed outside the 30-yard circle in the first 6 overs. Another costly over costing Pakistan as it went for 14. Tharanga and Jayasuriya were on fire. Tanvir's second over was going very well in the first 3 deliveries going for just 4 runs. Tharanga looked for another big hit from the 4th delivery but was surprised as Tanvir produced a beauty that nipped back off the pitch and bowled Tharanga. Finally Pakistan had struck getting the danger man Tharanga when he was getting going.

Here is a pitch-map to show where exactly the ball pitched:

WicketPakvsSL.jpg

So Pakistan finally struck but Sri Lanka have gone very well in the first 5 overs. Will Sri Lanka get a total over 200?

Sri Lanka: 68/1 5 Overs
*S.Jayasurya 30(14) 3 Sixes 1 Four
*M.Jayawardena 0(1)

Last Wicket
U.Tharanga b S.Tanvir 34(14) 6 Fours 1 Six

Mohammad Asif 3-0-42-0
Sohail Tanvir 2-0-28-1

Sure Sri Lanka will post 200+ judging from their current position. Great Story. Shame about the many bugs in this game.

WOW! Sri Lanka are on a roll here. Pakistan desperatly needed that wicket. Good work guys. I think Sri Lanka will make 210.

Users who are viewing this thread