Story PAKISTAN on tour of INDIA

Who will win the serries

• Total voters

faraz haider

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi GUYS,
after seeing everyone is going for pakistan/india serries so i decided why not to start a thread of my own.
PCB today announces tht pakistan will TOUR back india in march 2005 session.well this tour is must be one of the tense tour as pakistan was beaten by india in her homeland so this is pakistan time to prove it that they still the best.well over the year pakistanis r playing well but against india in odi there performance is very good so no one can tell now who should be a winner b/c both r the best sides of the world.

Pakistan board announce inzy as captain and younis khan as his vice captain.
Pakistan board also drop shoaib from there test side and told shoaib to play league matches to make fit for odis.
Pakistan board also got some negociations with waqar as to join pakistan team as bowling coach.

UPDATE NEWS OVER PAKSISTAN TOUR TO INDIA
well today GEO NEWS reporter caught the pakistani captain and ask him about the tour. well the interview is below:
GEO NEWS:Assalam o Alakum
INZY:Walikum Salam
GEO NEWS:well u r on tour of india so how u explain yr feelings?
INZY:Well it is good having an experienced side and touring india and iam happy with my team performance over the year they r playing well and i think we will let down india and play our best cricket over there. iam having a good feeling of touring and in my captiancy we are touring india first time so i wanted to make this tour memoriable by beating indian side on their home ground.
GEO NEWS:So who is yr main target in this tour?
INZY:certainly India had got some top class batsman and our main target is tendulker and dravid because hey r the key batsman and ganguly and shewag r also good players and we have kept our eyes on everyone.
GEO NEWS:well what r yr stregidies against india?
INZY:well i cant tell u right now b/c indian team also watching this and well bobwolmer is given us some good tips which will help us in this tour
GEO NEWS:well what abt shoaib malik?
INZY:well certainly he is the top allrounder and his performance against india is good so we have so much anticipation with him
GEO NEWS:thanks INZY for given us time
INZY:well thats my duty THANK U ALSO

UPDATE NEWS OVER PAKSISTAN TOUR TO INDIA
well in INDIA sportscentre also caught sorav ganguly and ask about this serries.
S C: so after shoaib not comming to india what should u expexct is it easy to beat Pakistan?
GAN: well we cant say pakistan is easy to beat we got advantage of home crowd but they r not easy to beat and u r saying shoaib is not comming it is good news for us but pakistan is not so bad so cant know who can win this serries.
S C: will tendulker play in first test?
GAN: well he start training and hopefully can pass fitness test to join INDIA
S C: and how did u want pitch to be made?
GAN: well we r thinking of making slow track
S C: ok thank u

Good series.. Did you follow my thread on India and Pakistan??? Its tied on 1-1 with the third test to be played!!

Click on the link "Watch India vs Pakistan in India at Planetcricket" in my signature and you can see my story thread of India and Pakistan!!

saisrini80 said:
Click on the link "Watch India vs Pakistan in India at Planetcricket" in my signature and you can see my story thread of India and Pakistan!!
ya good serries is going on yur story mate

indiancricketer said:
India is gonna win faraz i hope they do.. i agree its ognna be a tense series but Everything goes for the best so how ever wins must be really happy after a tough series agianst pakistan/india
ya lets wait and watch who gonna win

iam using:
cool game play v2(with some modification made by me)
barmyarmy kit updates
ryands roster
skysport tv overlays

SCHEDULE AND FIXTURES
the test schedule has been announced and odi schedule has been in some construction

scotland2005-02-2512-16-49-21.jpg

as mohali stadium is not present in cricket2004 i take mumbai stadium as alternate

scotland2005-02-2512-18-28-02.jpg

PAKISTAN AND INDIA FIRST TEST MATCH
LIVE FROM MUMBAI

WASIM: hello there i wasim akram welcome u all in the packed stadium of mumbai .with me in the studio there is one of the gr8 bowler waqar is present so lets talk about him about chances of both teams?

WAQAR:well certainly both teams have chances both teams got variety of batsman so it is hard to choose which team is best among these.

WASIM:well certainly u r right both teams have chances here but i gave pakistan edge because shoaib malik performaing well over the year and inzy and youhana always play well and in bowling department they got rana,sami,danish kenaria so iam with pakistan and giving them high chances of performaing well over here.

WAQAR:well india also got high chances of winning here b/c there bating department is consist of many key batsman and we have nt to forget irfan pathan who broken pakistan batting by his good bowling.

WASIM:well lets find out in toss b/c toss is very imprtant here and join bob will's with two captains on pitch

Last edited:
scotland2005-02-2512-21-27-50.jpg

bob: thanks wasim the pitch is very good for both batsman and bowlers it is a slow track so spinners r very useful here and batsman can play here shots easily b/c the ball can come to them slower than usual so it is good pitch so i think who wins the toss should have to bat here and post a huge total.

scotland2005-02-2512-20-35-03.jpg

bob: well iam standing with two captains ganguly takes heads
bob: tell is it so pakistan have won a vital toss here.

bob: inzy will u field or bat here? what r changing in sides?
inzy: surely we will bat here as this pitch is looking good. well sami is not playing he has some pain in his right shoulder and arshad khan is also not playing he got heart in net practice.so we take khalil and afridi in side.

bob: ganguly what do u think fielding first here?
gan: well i think we should not have to worry abt toss and just have to play positively.

bob: ok thank u back to u wasim.

wasim: thanks well stadium is packed and lets join ravi shashtri and waqar in commentry box for more action as pakistan decided to bat first in this first test at mumbai.

Users who are viewing this thread