Story PAKISTAN on tour of INDIA

Who will win the serries

• Total voters
LINE UP OF BOTH THE COUNTRIES
scotland2005-02-2512-21-47-54.jpg

Ravi: well this is pakistan lineup a new face and a very surprised line up?
Waq: ya surely pakistan team's line up is with new bowler khalil he is playing inplace of sami, i dont know why malik is been rested but other than a strong batting side of pakistan but i uptill belive bwling department without shoaib and nw without sami is looking weak but hope we see a good fight here.

scotland2005-02-2512-22-10-93.jpg

Waq: why harbhagen is not in the side as it is a good track of spin?
Rav: well dont think that this is a good decision to keep bhaji out but india got tendulker and shewag as a spinners too

SCORES UPDATE
Pakistan 148/6 in 30 overs
afridi 29*
akmal 1*

Ravi: well good session for indian but not for pakistanis as they lost wickets in quite a short interval of time.
Waq: ya no one looking to playing good indian bowlers in that sort of pitch, taufeeq-inzy-yohanna all started well but then lost there wickets as partnership looking to be built. pakistan need to be sort out things as quickly as possible afridi looking goood at 29runs he should lay a good inning to save pakistan sinking ship.

Ravi: well pathan and kumle picked u 2 and agarker pick 1.well quite impress to see kumble vs inzy battle.
Waq: ya inzy hit him for 2 consecutive boundries and tried for anotherone and kumble as cooled person bowl him straight got his vital wicket.

scotland2005-02-2512-25-59-41.jpg

Salmanbutt runout on 1
scotland2005-02-2512-37-57-93.jpg

Wicket of Inzy

SCORES UPDATE
Pakistan 282/10 in 63 overs
extras=82 pathan 69/3
akmal=66 kumble 27/3

Ravi: well good performence by both pakistan and india in this session, pakistan recovered well and akmal managed a 50+ partnership with kaneria ,but 82 extras also helped pakistan on other hand india got pakistan alllout and uptill a long session is left.
Waq: ya akmal played beautiful innings and ya an extra bounce on this pitch give pakistan a lot of advantage as they managed to get 82 runs the toscorer from extras.
recovery is good from pakistan but uptill a session left so good chance for india to short up pakistani lead of 282.
scotland2005-02-2512-44-58-39.jpg

Afridi wicket
scotland2005-02-2513-12-46-53.jpg

akmal fifty
scotland2005-02-2518-01-42-94.jpg

akmal plummed in front

not a bad score there faraz - hope india does well. 82 extras represented another batsman for pakistan for else ther score would be around 200. good bowling by pathan and kumble.

cool series so far man..keep it up, yea i was gonna start my own test series but there were so many byes every time i left the ball that i just decided to quit it cuz whats the fun in tests if u cant leave the ball whenever u want to, anyways good luck with the series mate

karanmadan said:
cool series so far man..keep it up, yea i was gonna start my own test series but there were so many byes every time i left the ball that i just decided to quit it cuz whats the fun in tests if u cant leave the ball whenever u want to, anyways good luck with the series mate
thanks for the comments

karanmadan said:

It is understand able but I have been playing the game for long time,The only time I went for alot of byes was a good 6 months back or so from then now i dont have any bye problems,maybe it is just me but oh well good luck though.

WASIM interviewing KAMRAN AKMAL ON HIS BATTING
WASIM: well akmal good performance by u under a lot of pressure u did a good job and give pakistan a hope to fight in this test.
AKMAL: well i just try my level best to ensure that pakistan can get pass over 250

WASIM: well a good pertnership in the end.
AKAML: ya danish played well to give me singles and i scored a boundries well i think i was in quite a hurry to loss my wicket.

WASIM: how about pitch?
AKMAL: well i like that sort of pitch bowl came easily to bat which give me lots of confident to hit bowl smoothly

WASIM: ok thanks. well india reply is next back to u ravi and waqar.

SCORES UPDATE
INDIA 144/2
Gambhir 58* Razzak 1 wic
Shewag 48 Afridi 1 wic

WAQAR: plenty of good stuffs by indian team in this session
RAVI : ya they came out of follow on and now there next target is to lead the score.

WAQAR: good pertnership by gambhir and shewag.
RAVI: ya they played well under a pressure shewag just short of two run of 50 lost his vital wicket but gambhir is utill there this make difference

WAQAR: well pakistan have to bowl a good line to indians to picket up wicket and make inzy happy.
scotland2005-02-2518-59-47-86.jpg

GAMBHIR FIFTY
scotland2005-02-2519-02-08-98.jpg

PARTNERSHIP ENDED AS SHEWAG GOT OUT
scotland2005-02-2519-17-40-39.jpg

RAHUL DRAVID WICKET

Thats great batting from India. The patch is working very well for you, it seems. Nowadays, stories have become very interesting to read!

saisrini80 said:
Thats great batting from India. The patch is working very well for you, it seems. Nowadays, stories have become very interesting to read!
ya its work well but guys keep watching as from second inning of pakistan i will use the modification as i said before and i will post it video too

whats up with dravid's wicket???
was it a slower bouncer or something???
cause thats a horrible decision...even for steve bucknor

Users who are viewing this thread