Story History Making Tour

SCORES UPDATE
INDIA 271/10
INDIA LEAD BY 407
WASIM: WAQAR what do u think abt this Indian batting ?why after starting well there middle order and teilander collapse?
WAQAR: I think Pakistani bowlers done a gr8 job restricting india to 271. well i think Indian team collapsing due to good bowling medium and spin bowlers. but this is also a fault of Indian batsman that they cant even bat well 5 of there batsman cant even enter in to the double figure this is very bad, they give chances to Pakistani bowlers and I think it is now u to Pakistani batsman to came up and score good here and win this test match.

WASIM: so what do u think can Pakistan make this huge total b/c this is almost mid of third day and pitch can turn more than before ?
WAQAR: well I think Pakistan got top class batsman like Inzi , Yohana and Younis, if they can bat well they can make this total easily well if they not this is very hard to them to win that. Well I think Pakistan required a huge partnerships in this inning and if they got it they will win this test easily but again as u make a point that bowl can turn here more so I think India up till favorites to win this match.

WASIM: well I think it is very interesting to see who can win this match and lead the series. Well lets find out can Pakistan make these or not OR will India climb high by winning this match there is only one way to find out just stay tuned.
Cricket20042004-09-2000-02-36-62.jpg

Cricket20042004-09-2000-02-46-45.jpg

Cricket20042004-09-2000-02-59-85.jpg

Cricket20042004-09-2000-03-04-89.jpg

Cricket20042004-09-2000-03-08-39.jpg

1st IMAGE> Laxman out on straight one on score of 40.
2nd IMAGE> Dravid lost his wicket on score of 76 given Pakistan some relief.
3rd IMAGE> Scorecard of Indian inning.
4th IMAGE> Batting stats of Indian inning.
5th IMAGE> Bowling stats of Pakistani inning.

PAKISTAN REQUIRED 408 TO WIN

well it can turn more than before so its good for indian spinner to broke pakistani batting strength. well pakistan need to get these runs in quick time to save from turning wicket b/c wicket can turn more in 4th and 5th day so pakistan should try to get it in quick time.

SCORES UPDATE
PAKISTAN 214/5
YOUNIS KHAN = 66*
RAZZAK =39*
PAKISTAN Required 194 for victory.

WASIM: WAQAR what do u think now can Pakistan win from here or can it may collapses like the Indian?
WAQAR: Well I think Pakistan batting can be collapses like Indian, Pakistan cant start well Pakistan were 106/5 but at tht time these two Razzak and Younis played well and try t finding out way for a victory well India get couple of chances for both but they popup from the hands of Indian fielders, well as my friend RAVI always says that caches win matches so I think if India can caught these Pakistan should not score that much. But again if these two can build a solid partnership from here(well up till they build up 108 runs partnership) they can take Pakistan for a victory, well up till gr8 resilience is shown by these two so I think Pakistan have little bit chance but up till now ball is turning t much so I can give India a little bit edge b/c they got good spinners.

WASIM: Well waqar what r yr thoughts on kumble bowling?
WAQAR: well he bowl extremly well in 1st inning but in this inning he was trash by both the batsman and he gave 58 runs in just 6 overs which is not a good bowling.

WASIM: Well we can find out in the next session that who should be on top so stay tuned b/c penalty more action is coming yr way.

Cricket20042004-09-2011-12-33-51.jpg

Cricket20042004-09-2011-19-10-81.jpg

Cricket20042004-09-2011-19-13-73.jpg

Cricket20042004-09-2011-19-16-95.jpg

1st IMAGE> Younis raised his hand over his fifty for acknowledgement
2nd IMAGE> Scorecard of Pakistani inning.
3rd IMAGE> Batting stats of Pakistani team.
4th IMAGE> Bowling stats of Indian team.

This is going to be a tight match! But with the two men at the crease looking good Pakistan have lots of time to take it slowly and win!

Ste

i think your looking good for a win with 5 wickets remaining and the two men at the crease already comfortably in. good luck.

yeah i think pakistan is going to win ...... india is not looking good . specially agiants shoiab malik and sami keep the good work faraz haider

SCORES UPDATES
PAKISTAN 384/6
PAKISTAN REQUIRED 24 RUNS MORE TO WIN
YOUNIS KHAN 124*
SHOAIB AKHTER 3*

WASIM: WAQAR, so what do u think now?
WAQAR: Well WASIM i think pakistan got a big chance now, the partnership of 261 give uplift them but the wicket of razzak in the end should give india some relexation and if they got couples of wicket from here then this should be real tigh for pakistan to come up from this situation well i think uptill this is 50 50 game b/c as i told u before wicket turn more in 4th day so this is real test of teilenders of pakistan.

WASIM: Ya thats true nothing can be say with the pakistan team and WAQAR tell us abt the record breaking partnership and 43 runs in one over?
WAQAR: Well i think this is the record breaking patnership for the six wicket quite amazingly due to this PAKISTAN come back in to the game AND 43 runs in an over thats also a record well razzak hits some excellent boundries in that over and specially three no balls in an overs which make a record 43 runs.

WASIM: AND what abt bowling figures of kumble and tendulker?
WAQAR: Well i think both bowl extremly bad, tendulker gone for 8.6 runs per over while kumble goes for 10 in an overs so thats extremely bad in test match.

WASIM: So stay tuned b/c any thing can happened in indo/pak match?

Cricket20042004-09-2012-20-27-79.jpg

Cricket20042004-09-2012-35-42-39.jpg

Cricket20042004-09-2021-38-32-29.jpg

Cricket20042004-09-2021-38-35-56.jpg

Cricket20042004-09-2021-38-40-20.jpg

1st IMAGE> Razzak hit his 50
2nd IMAGE> younis chips his best 100 against INDIA
3rd IMAGE> Scorecard of PAKISTANI inning
4th IMAGE> Batting stats of PAKISTANI inning
5th IMAGE> Bowling stats of INDIAN inning

Last edited:
obisouly u have done some cheating like autoplay then how the hell it requires 24 runs. Anyway congrats faraz haider for winning first odi

WOW! Look at Tendulkars bowling figures. And nice batting and bowling!
Razzak is a Great player in this match!!

Users who are viewing this thread