Story History Making Tour

faraz - The pictures are being rezised by photobucket because the file size in bytes is above the photobucket limit. Before you put them on photobucket, try opening them in Paint choose Save As and in the "Save as file type" choose JPEG(*.JPG...) , save them again and then upload these .JPG files to photobucket and the pictures will be bigger.

Looks like it will be a great tour to follow though,

Ste

SCORES UPDATE
INDIA 361\10
WASIM: well indian not scoring what u say and falling down against pakistani bowlers so what r yr thought now waqar?
WAQAR:well i think pakistani did a best job getting rid of shewag and tendulker as quick as possible and then teilanders cant servive against pakistani bowling.

WASIM: what a shewag's batting?
WAQAR: well he played well scoring 131 and hitting everywhere in the park and laxman also empress me he played very well for his 41.

WASIM: what abt pakistani bowlers?
WAQAR: well i think pakistan bowl well and imran farhat in the end picking up 4 done the trick for them.

WASIM: so dont go away b/c penalty more to come.
Cricket20042004-09-1913-31-05-77.jpg

Cricket20042004-09-1913-45-25-32.jpg

Cricket20042004-09-1914-06-19-38.jpg

Cricket20042004-09-1914-06-27-09.jpg

Cricket20042004-09-1914-06-30-27.jpg

1st IMAGE> shewag enjoying his century
2nd IMAGE> tendulker running aa sucider
3rd IMAGE> score board of indian team
4th IMAGE> batting stats of indian team
5th IMAGE> bowling stats of pakistani team

SCORES UPDATE
Pakistan 225/10

WASIM: so waqar what d u think now? Pakistan bowled out on just 225 given India lead of 136 runs which is very good for them?
WAQAR: well I think one should not give up the hope, well I know Pakistan did not bat to well but now they can prove it in bowling that they r no 1 team and they should try to bowled India out as quickly as possible b/c if India give more than 300 lead it will hard for Pakistanis to over come and win the match.

WASIM: what do u think about collapsing of Pakistan batting?
WAQAR: well I think Pakistan cant bat well b/c of the well placed attacking field and then the good bowling of spinner as I told u before that it will help the spinners. well I think next session should be important if Pakistan get rid of Indian batting as soon as possible, this will help Pakistani team t make the score b/c if this match go to fifth day then I think it will help more to Indian bowlers as compared to Pakistani batsman.

WASIM: so stay tuned b/c now Indian get lead of 136 runs but in test match everything can turned around so plzzz don?t go away.
Cricket20042004-09-1914-24-53-06.jpg

Cricket20042004-09-1914-42-12-88.jpg

Cricket20042004-09-1914-51-47-06.jpg

Cricket20042004-09-1914-51-51-50.jpg

section_candg.jpg

1st IMAGE> yousuf yohana getting lost his concentration and losing his wicket on straight one.
2nd IMAGE> younis khan given an essay catch to dravid
3rd IMAGE> pakistani team batting stats
4th IMAGE> indian team bowling stats
5th IMAGE> scorecard of pakistani inning

Kumble looked like he did the trick and even Tendulkar got in on the act after making a very low score. Hope you can pull it back.

well nothing can be said uptill now and indian lead is very crutial if they out quickly then i have a chance to win it in other case pakistan have not got any chance

well india did good job on bowling and batting specially sewag and dravid and laxman

faraz haider can i ask u 1 questions why there is no irfhan pathan

vibs he dude how are you i havent met you sens we fought over pakistan and india we are still buddies

yup now i don't usually fight i just post messages and do my own work where were u so many days espnstar

Hey Faraz, how have you been mate?
As your first tour on planetcricket (I think), you have done a really impressive job.
Your commentary is amazing and the image quality is up to standard... better than my top end tour. :)
Well done mate and keep it up.
All the best.
Cheers.

duffarama said:
Hey Faraz, how have you been mate?
As your first tour on planetcricket (I think), you have done a really impressive job.
Your commentary is amazing and the image quality is up to standard... better than my top end tour. :)
Well done mate and keep it up.
All the best.
Cheers.

well thanks mate. ya thats my first tour b/c fraps work for me first time after a long time.and duff stay tuned b/c more surprises to come

Faraz I think somewhere you have autoplayed the Indian innings. Is it?

Users who are viewing this thread