Pakistan tour of Australia (Dec 2016 - Jan 2017)

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Rizwan should be sent home immediately for putting himself before the team.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I won't bother watching a single ball of this series. We all know what's gonna happen. Azhar "Bradman" Ali will play like it's a Test, Sharjeel will be put under pressure by Bradman's slow batting and will try to slog everything, Mohammad "Tendulkar" Hafeez will be exposed by pace bowling once again, Babar Azam will do his best as he always does, Umar "de Villiers" Akmal will waste his (supposed) talent, Mohammad "Gilchrist" Rizwan will try to save his place by scoring slow runs, and Wahab "Akram" Riaz will leak runs more than a tap leaks water in Pakistan.

Sarfraz and Malik would've rebuilt the innings had they been there. Malik was sick today, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nothing irritates me more than Pakistan losing a game after such a dominating first 25 overs. One Maxwell got out, I thought Australia won't even get to 200 but Azhar Ali proved me wrong.

What is wrong with Pakistan's batting, it was just a medicore total (especially due to the fact that the last couple of games had chased down 300+ totals). Match completely ruined my mood.

P.S. what is wrong with the batting. Akmal coming back to usual stupid strokes, Azhar wasting time, Hafeez taking Babar Azam's spot.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I won't bother watching a single ball of this series. We all know what's gonna happen. Azhar "Bradman" Ali will play like it's a Test, Sharjeel will be put under pressure by Bradman's slow batting and will try to slog everything, Mohammad "Tendulkar" Hafeez will be exposed by pace bowling once again, Babar Azam will do his best as he always does, Umar "de Villiers" Akmal will waste his (supposed) talent, Mohammad "Gilchrist" Rizwan will try to save his place by scoring slow runs, and Wahab "Akram" Riaz will leak runs more than a tap leaks water in Pakistan.

Sarfraz and Malik would've rebuilt the innings had they been there. Malik was sick today, unfortunately.

Please, for my sake, don't even put those two names together sarcastically. Please.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cummins and Starc will smash quick fifties, Wade will score a century, Australia will reach 300, and we'll lose this match. Same old story.
Why are you not positive about Pakistan's chances? I mean it was disappointing loss but to be honest Pakistan were in control of this game until Maxi and Wade had a good partnership. I think Wahab is the problem. He gives way too many runs doesnt perform well. And Hafeez and Umar Akmal shouldn't even be in the team. Akmal are just trash and Hafeez, well.... he's not great either. What happened to Haris Sohail? To be honest the middle order looks shaky at the moment.

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Can't believe Ian Chappell's comments about Pakistan being so poor they should not be invited here again, saying they have lost 12 in a row and enough is enough.
Misbah is totally correct in saying by Ian's twisted logic that means teams should stop inviting Australia to Asia, seeing as Aus have lost 9 in a row and only won 1 out of their last 18.
Go Misbah!
I can't stand Ian Chappell, does anyone seriously listen to his out of touch senile crap.
Can see why Botham punched him out.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Why are you not positive about Pakistan's chances? I mean it was disappointing loss but to be honest Pakistan were in control of this game until Maxi and Wade had a good partnership. I think Wahab is the problem. He gives way too many runs doesnt perform well. And Hafeez and Umar Akmal shouldn't even be in the team. Akmal are just trash and Hafeez, well.... he's not great either. What happened to Haris Sohail? To be honest the middle order looks shaky at the moment.
Haris Sohail suffered a serious knee injury, and his first surgery wasn't successful, so he had a second, which prolonged his recovery. He's fit to play now, and recently scored 130 and took 3 wickets against a Malaysian XI in an unofficial ODI. If he performs well in the PSL, he'll be on the plane for the West Indies, hopefully in place of Azhar Ali, who should be sacked and dropped after we lose 5-0.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hafeez to captain tomorrow. As Rashid Latif said, the captaincy won't exit the troika (the troika being Misbah, Azhar and Hafeez). Imad Wasim should've been captain.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Azhar Ali requested Mohammad Hafeez to be in the squad during the Australia Test series, but Mickey Arthur said no because he's trying to build a team of youngsters, after 3rd test Azhar felt that Pakistan requires an off-spinner so he tried to convince coach Mickey Arthur again, Mickey had to respect the captain and so Hafeez was added to the squad. Now Azhar is injured and Hafeez is captain. Just imagine how a team will work as a unit when the coach did not even want Hafeez in the team and now Hafeez is the captain.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Fawad Alam I don't know what he needs to do to play for Pakistan (Brilliant Player)

Users who are viewing this thread