18 Jan 2nd ODI, Bellerive Oval
23 Jan 3rd ODI, SCG (D/N)
26 Jan 4th ODI, Adelaide Oval (D/N)
30 Jan 5th ODI, WACA (D/N)

Last edited by a moderator:

Glinn B Hogg

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It'd be nice if the WACA pitch was actually like the ones way back.

The one against India would have been, had Graeme Wood not ordered the grass be shaved more so that the match would last longer.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Australia vs South Africa on a bouncy WACA pitch.... Thats a mouth watering prospect.

I think SA would not mind that one bit if it happens.
I feel that the best chance to beat Australia is to prepare helpful wickets for the seamers. It may backfire sometimes but it still remains the best chance for sides.
The Aussie batting is just a bit vulnerable against good seam/pace/swing bowling as Ishant Sharma and Co. showed at Perth last year.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I think SA would not mind that one bit if it happens.
I feel that the best chance to beat Australia is to prepare helpful wickets for the seamers. It may backfire sometimes but it still remains the best chance for sides.
The Aussie batting is just a bit vulnerable against good seam/pace/swing bowling as Ishant Sharma and Co. showed at Perth last year.

I didn't mean it by trying to say we would smash em if that was the case but more that it would be a great contest with bowlers like Ntini and Steyn causing troubles for our batsmen.

.Mob

International Coach
Australia vs South Africa on a bouncy WACA pitch.... Thats a mouth watering prospect.

Especially with the way both Lee and Steyn are going now (let's hope they keep it up until the series), and the ridiculous amount of times the West Indian batsmen were hit on the helmet.

SA batsmen will obviously have better technique, but it should be very good to watch them against Lee.

venom2011

Club Cricketer
Ntini was great against Aus the last time around, didn't have any support from Pollock and co. Hopefully Steyn and Morkel can do a little better this time....

And I never thought I'd see the day when SA had a better spinner than Aus. It brings a tear to my eye :p

Aus power batting vs SA bowling will be great to watch.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Go South Africa, I think this is the best Cricket anyone can see this year, atleast me anyways.

Not easy for either team, it's like France V Italy that. Great fun.

Users who are viewing this thread