Pakistani Legends 07 Team Thread

Who should be the next Captain + Manger of PL???

• Treva

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Zmario

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am happy for briggs to stay VC just while I am in charge at the end of this season. I'm gunna try and mix things up for the first FC match and see what happens :)

Pak_Cricketer might have something to say about that!

And with regards to the Vice captaincy, I wouldnt say there has been any major problems with the way ive gone about it, perhaps more often than not ive been captain and I dont think anyone can say ive done a bad job! If it wasnt for me the team selections for most games nor the new additions we brought in would never have been sorted!

I am happy to continue until the end of the season, unless treva says otherwise.
Sure, I don't have any problems with you continuing till the end of the season, because the seasons pointless now :P

Just time to experiment, but I think the rest of the team do expect your resignation out of the vice captaincy Briggs at the end of the season

but I think the rest of the team do expect your resignation out of the vice captaincy Briggs at the end of the season
Do they? First ive heard of it! I was the one who said I was going to resign, things have changed now though, we have an active captain who I can work with whereas previous it was just me which wasnt ideal.

I'll leave the vice captaincy issues until next season when we have a permanent captain.

In my opinion briggsey has done a superb job of VC lately, as he has had the top job a lot lately and done it well. I don't see a real reason why he needs to go.

OD game against Warriors:

1) muhammad_inzi
2) The Blazer
3) zainawan89
4) scorpion_rulezz
5) Nobz11
6) Travder
7) Briggsey
8) Voldemort
9) Pak_Cricketer
10) treva
11) Zmario

Voldy for Bilal, looks good, hopefully it pays off! We bat deep too with me coming in at 7 and if Voldy is still classed as an A/R then we do bat deep!

I remember trying Blazer opening earlier in the season (or was it last season?) But I do remember experimenting with it! Didnt work and I got hammered for it! Hopefully it pays off this time because he has the capabilities to be explosive which is why he should kick start out innings with a bang!

well a nice win there guys...and if i remember correctly thats probably the first game in a long time in which i haven't played...lol...

To all Pakistani Legends players and coaches.
I would like too apoligise for my recent inactiveness to the this forum. My computer decided to **** itself forcing me to be without one.
I will now return to full activeness and look forward to the rest of the season and making some runs.

Oh and good win in the last match and a good performance by me:) 71 and 50 and the match winning catch. Well done guys.

yeah welcome back mate...nice win there guys...looks like we found a great combination...

Users who are viewing this thread