Pakistani Legends 09 Team Thread

Can you guys trade for me in the off-season? 1 year contract :)

There are no contracts in PCCL, we aren't all complicated and obsesed by vCash :p

Of course, I believe you can just leave, no need for trading or anything. That's what Tom and Shalin are doing... TRAITORS!!!!!!!

There are no contracts in PCCL, we aren't all complicated and obsesed by vCash :p

Of course, I believe you can just leave, no need for trading or anything. That's what Tom and Shalin are doing... TRAITORS!!!!!!!

I thought I better outline my intention to stay for a year. Donkeys seemed quite put out when I said I wanted to leave...

Not my fault I failed, this is what happens when I don't get a chance in the nets, and the only time I hold a bat in the last 2 months or so is when I walk out to face the first ball

I think my performance was excellent citing those circumstances

I think Bilal is VC and I made myself VVC, Travder can be VVVC :p. zMario is a llama pooper scooper ;).

Maybe don't get yourself banned then zMario ;)
I wasn't banned during the season..?

Colin said this too - I never have been banned during this season. The only ban I had was in July / August for approx 1 week (which was later removed?)

Can you pull up a record?

Oh, and I'm back, so you guys can back down, so Pepper, you get to be VVVC

Bilal? I thought he got removed from all captaincy.
He definitely wasn't removed - he stepped down after a really horrid season... it was just bad (not activity wise but results wise, and maybe activity as well)

Then me and treva had a huge fist up as to who gets the captaincy, and the poll was always 50-50 for like 2 months (for who would become captain) Not sure how we decided that he would get it, and I would be vice captain

He definitely wasn't removed - he stepped down after a really horrid season... it was just bad (not activity wise but results wise, and maybe activity as well)

Then me and treva had a huge fist up as to who gets the captaincy, and the poll was always 50-50 for like 2 months (for who would become captain) Not sure how we decided that he would get it, and I would be vice captain

I thought Bilal was completely inactive for that season, which is why he stepped down. Treva got the captaincy because he out voted you, it was clearly decided.

Users who are viewing this thread