Pakistani Legends 09 Team Thread

money-graphics-2007_879908a.jpg

Hiya Legends. :)

How does it feel now, after claiming before that Warriors sucked this season? How does it feel when you're in none of the finals and we are in the OD Grand Final?

:)

Ofcourse, Ofcourse, a lost man's frustration. I beg you pardon,

treva said:
Who cares about next season at the moment? It's all about this season, and you guys suck!

But I can't stop laughing! :laugh

I'm not trolling, merely reminding never to underestimate anyone and be on the 9'th Cloud. :)

Get over it. It's called trash talk. This is an internet forum, not real life rivalry in which people rub it in others faces usually as a joke. You're just some loser who has absolutely zero friends apart from those that you call 'friends' on here. Get a life mate...

LOL Jack, you might just tempt me to stay with that talk and the fact that Griffo has disappeared.

Yeah piss of Kshitiz. Go back to your Women's Warriors or whatever they are called. The Llama Legends >>>> Warriors. From now until the end of time

I just read treva's last post and LOL! Jack you ledge! :D

I vote Treva for President!

Jack has turned a new leaf, or new fur coat (if llamas have fur :p). We are now the team with no rules whatsoever. WOOOOO! WARRIORS ARE CRAP!

Llamas have fur, but Jack is covered in a semi-transparent substance much like clingfilm. Every morning at 5:30 he looks at the moon, barks like a dog and then sheds his clingilm like substance. Smoke appears and diamonds emerge from his ears which he then proceeds to eat, before going back to sleep and waking up with his clinfilm substance back.

Users who are viewing this thread