Pakistani Legends 09 Team Thread

314pmo7-768173.jpg

Maybe you're not welcome? Maybe you have been banished never to return? Maybe we have secretly hired ninjas to take you out when you least expect it?

Of course, we haven't, and yes you are welcome to stay :p

I thought Bilal was completely inactive for that season, which is why he stepped down. Treva got the captaincy because he out voted you, it was clearly decided.
Bilal was as active as treva, IIRC.

And me and treva did have a chat about the captaincy, when it was 50-50, which I'm sure he clearly remembers. It didn't turn out pretty IIRC.

And then he won based on more votes, although I don't think the voting was restricted to members only, which may have had something to do with it.

But thats all in the past now.

Lol stop complaining, you've been away for the whole season, you have to earn it back. Treva is captain, Bilal is vice captain. Tom was made VC but he's moving to the Soakers at the end of the season.

Lol stop complaining, you've been away for the whole season, you have to earn it back. Treva is captain, Bilal is vice captain. Tom was made VC but he's moving to the Soakers at the end of the season.
And ur here to tell me that?

Treva was away for a season or so, he walked back in (think it was last season)

I doubt it works like that, seeing as I've been here since the start.

And Bilals not even here?!

You don't even know what the fish we're on about when we talk about llamas. Nuff said...

WTF zMario? I've never been away since I've been at the god damn team. I've had enough of you and your constant wining, you will be released...

Users who are viewing this thread