Pakistan's greatest Cricketer

Who is/was the greatest Pakistani Cricketer?

• Total voters

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yes, its another one of those threads. But I think there's more room for debate here since there really isn't any one definitive cricketer that hailed from Pakistan. There have been many greats that have left their mark on Pakistani and world cricket.

lol Imran Khan... "I make love to her...like a tiger" (The Late Show)
Aussies might get this.

My all time favorite Pakistani cricketer is Wasim Akram! As many say "What a man?"!!! I just love him. He is my idol!

Wasim and Imran ...... ...... ( no comments )

From the current generation, its definitely Inzamam. I wish other players too try to match the greatness of Inzamam's batting. Pakistan would immensely benefit from it if that happens! Guys like Youhana and Younis Khan promise a lot but fail to really deliver (though I dont say they havent!).

One thing is sure - Afridi would be written in history books as one of the greatest entertainer in the world!

I think Younis Khan is definitely the goods, maybe not as talented as Inzi, I mean, if Inzi put in some hard effort, lost some weight and improved his fitness ten or fifteen years ago, his average would be even better, I'm sure. Younis Khan on the other hand is a real dogged fighter. If the chips are down and the game is on the line, you had better be prepared to work hard to get rid of him.

I'm surprised Javed Miandad and Abdul Qadir haven't polled yet. They were pretty good.

Oi we wont Inzy to stay his weight, because in ODIs his running IS hilarious.

I said Wasim Akram. He is one of my all-time favourite players. If I could watch any bowler ever to play cricket at his best, it would be him - Pure Genius. Javed Miandad and Hanif Mohammed arent too bad either.

Pakistan's crazy wicket taking bowler and my favorite fast bowler - Wasim Akram - 500 wickets in ODI, beat this Shane Warne :) ~ I heard alot about Imran Khan but never saw him play :(

Users who are viewing this thread