Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
That was a blank reply he gave . Rather he should've worked on fitness to get his body back & improving his skills to get back swing & pace rhythm .....

He just simply "haar maan gaya" (easily lost the battle) without applying any efforts ...
He bowled the most (or was in the top 3, don’t remember correctly) overs in international cricket following his comeback. Not everyone's body can sustain the burden of 3 formats. Plus, look at his LOs performance in the last year, since his last Test, it’s improved.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Here he is. :)
Always have low expectations. I've learned that from watching Pakistan my whole life. So don’t be surprised if he goes wicketless here :p[DOUBLEPOST=1596733061][/DOUBLEPOST]
Always have low expectations. I've learned that from watching Pakistan my whole life. So don’t be surprised if he goes wicketless here :p
Then again, that’s probably just my way of dealing with my anxiety issues :p

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Always have low expectations. I've learned that from watching Pakistan my whole life. So don’t be surprised if he goes wicketless here :p
Yeye lol :p

Just wanna see some fiery pace, and his second delivery was just *chefs kiss. Certainly woke Rizwan up.

Now, they need to keep him on for a bit but make sure he doesn't over bowl. He might get a wicket or two here, but he will definitely make life difficult for the English batsmen.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Not everyone's body can sustain the burden of 3 formats. Plus, look at his LOs performance in the last year, since his last Test, it’s improved.

He should have dropped T20 cricket if he couldn't relax . He is playing beyond too much T20s (even BPL lol !) . Was never down in limited-overs . Just left the precious format of the game like that . And that was a hasty decision taken in anger/anxiety ....

Before playing his last test also , he was good in LO . I still hope that he does an Afridi type , coming out of retirement . Fingers crossed !

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sarfaraz has certainly lost a lot of weight. When was the last time you saw the sacked captain act as the twelfth man with a smile?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
He should have dropped T20 cricket if he couldn't relax . He is playing beyond too much T20s (even BPL lol !) . Was never down in limited-overs . Just left the precious format of the game like that . And that was a hasty decision taken in anger/anxiety ....

I still hope that he does an Afridi type , coming out of retirement . Fingers crossed !
Can’t blame him for wanting to earn money.
I don’t think he took that decision easily. If he didn’t care at all about Tests, he would've retired long back to play T20 leagues.[DOUBLEPOST=1596733327][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sarfaraz has certainly lost a lot of weight. When was the last time you saw the sacked captain act as the twelfth man with a smile?
He’s been working really hard on his fitness since being dropped. Good to see his determination to come back. Rizwan did well in Australia, and will get a good run, but Sarfraz definitely shouldn’t be discarded, while hopefully Rohail Nazir gets ready to make the jump to the senior side from U19s.

Bevab

Staff Member

Before playing his last test also , he was good in LO . I still hope that he does an Afridi type , coming out of retirement . Fingers crossed !

There is a huge difference between bowling four overs per game and nearly 30-50 across two innings. In addition, having to bowl on the UAE roads and dustfields would hurt the soul of any pacer (unless you're a machine like Abbas). I don't think he left their pace attack in a bad state though, he wouldn't even be the first choice on a spin friendly track and Shah wouldn't have made it into the team this early with Amir there.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This is where Faheem Ashraf would’ve been handy as a fourth seamer.

Bevab

Staff Member
He’s been working really hard on his fitness since being dropped. Good to see his determination to come back. Rizwan did well in Australia, and will get a good run, but Sarfraz definitely shouldn’t be discarded, while hopefully Rohail Nazir gets ready to make the jump to the senior side from U19s.

Rizwan for the two longer formats and Sarfaraz for the T20s should be the way forward.

I don't think he was the worst captain either, I remember when he was suspended for his racist remark and people predicted Malik to outdo him as a skipper in the South Africa series and Pakistan ended up playing quite badly tactically.

Users who are viewing this thread